Drive by shooting, Please help

yo who man is this? :rofl:

You got to be born in the 90s being this butt hurt. Look at your face right now. What's even more :lol: is you legit felt like I called you specifically out.

I really think you confused my post with someone else cause you talking to me like i ain't been on this forum for ten plus years and ain't seen what this threads used to be.

Do you got any else to say, or you got that tantrum out your system? Ole gump *** :lol:
Cats want stars for being on a message board for 10 years and then calls me a gump. Living in some swamp. Get this thirsty will do anything for attention clown out of here. Wash your face B. Looking like thirsty dog.

View media item 2089921

View media item 2089926

Last edited:
Cats want stars for being on a message board for 10 years and then calls me a gump. Living in some swamp. Get this thirsty will do anything for attention clown out of here. Wash your face B. Looking like thirsty dog.

View media item 2089921

:rofl: :rofl:

You still at? So you gave money to a N online cause he told you too, found out he wasn't bout **** and played your simple ***, so now you just picking fights to feel better?

You consistently checking the thread and replying when NO ONE is talking about you, and I'm the thristy one. You got to be one of the dumbest, poo butt *** people I've ever seen on here. :lol:

You finished now?

You still at? So you gave money to a N online cause he told you too, found out he wasn't bout **** and played your simple ***, so now you just picking fights to feel better?

You consistently checking the thread and replying when NO ONE is talking about you, and I'm the thristy one. You got to be one of the dumbest, poo butt *** people I've ever seen on here. :lol:

You finished now?
Shut your crackhead Larry sounding self up boy.

View media item 2008990

Look at you, you already losing steam. :rofl:

Cmon you got more than that right? ******* clown

Look at you, you already losing steam. :rofl:

Cmon you got more than that right? ******* clown
Claims I'm rustled, but posts essays while I respond with sentences. Somebody get this bubba gump shrimp boat mans out of here.

Last edited:
giphy-41.gif

Yea what's up man, everyone thinks it's a scam. Lots of sheep behavior in here, want me to come in here and get bashed just because they THINK it's not true. Enough information is here, including police report # someone found to the OP that went out there was a shooting, do you really think cops will ask for a surveillance tape if no one was shot?

I wish this story wasn't real, everything we're going throug I'm not going to reply to this ****.

Have Some good news about my girl i don't even feel like sharing.
So you're saying the police don't have surveillance because no one was shot? But if no one was shot, how is your girl paralyzed?

Hmm...

If OP is lying in [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at the possibility of OP buying food dope with NT's monies..Sounds like some **** the old TimidTebow would do but replace dope with alcohol.

Claims I'm rustled, but posts essays while I respond with sentences. Somebody get this bubba gump shrimp boat mans out of here.

Guess you ran outta gifs huh? the I'm not mad cause I typed less than you routine :lol:

You should put this much effort into getting your money back.

Again you done yet or you got more **** boy **** to say? :rofl:

First of all, I'm from cali lol

Second of all, you wouldn't have to type all that out if it weren't somewhat true.

We are discussing the inner streets of la county. Cali is huge and mutually exclusive from how inner city LA is.

Last edited:
First of all, I'm from cali lol

Second of all, you wouldn't have to type all that out if it weren't somewhat true.

We are discussing the inner streets of la county. Cali is huge and mutually exclusive from how inner city LA.
I mean everybody knows that gang **** in Cali is real , but let's not act like crime is still on some 80/early 90's **** these days in LA :lol: .... It's pretty cool out there right now

Ya'll trippin
laugh.gif

man...

an innocent pregnant woman doesn't get shot by gang members causing premature labor and paralysis and only get heard on NT
And I can dig all that.

Still not enough for me to call him a flat out liar.

It cast a nice bit of doubt and defiantly enough not to donate at this time (if you the donating to ****** off the internet type)

Depending on how busy the night was a lot of stuff hits the news desk that isn't reported especially if the hood is what they are making it out to be.

You finished now?

View media item 2089971

tomdiginson tomdiginson

take the L and move on buddy

Ya'll trippin :lol:

man...

an innocent pregnant woman doesn't get shot by gang members causing premature labor and paralysis and only get heard on NT

And I can dig all that.

Still not enough for me to call him a flat out liar.

It cast a nice bit of doubt and defiantly enough not to donate at this time (if you the donating to ****** off the internet type)

Depending on how busy the night was a lot of stuff hits the news desk that isn't reported especially if the hood is what they are making it out to be.

And there isn't a chance in hell that this story doesn't make the news due to the state of the victim.

Back
Top Bottom