Drive (Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan, Bryan Cranston, Christina Hendricks)

This is coming out in less than two weeks and I haven't seen much promotion for it.�
Critics are raving.�

It looks like a great movie.�

September 16, 2011

money, cars, violence

never seen or heard of this movie, ill check it out opening weekend. thanks.

Movie looks
pimp.gif

Ayo fck not bein old enough
frown.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Great cast (sans Christina Hendricks). Looks interesting, but I probably won't watch in a theater.
Not a fan of Christina Hendricks?  Daaa @$!@?  Ryan Gosling been whoring himself to the industry lately.  Nevertheless, I'm interested in this production.

Ryan Gosling won me over in that move he had with steve carrell. He was amazing in it. I will definitely be tuning into this.

Yo this movie was so dope!! This is a mans movie! Def recommend checking it out. Gosling was a convincing goon...son keep it G throughout the whole movie.

Saw it today, so awesome.  I love this movie.  The acting was great through out, and the direction/music was equally great.

I had an advanced screening pass last week.

It was horrible. Ryan probably said about 100 words throughout the whole movie. It sucked

No one searching and what not... let's all just use that link because it's already on page 2.

This one is a classic. I revisit it again and again.

Something about the mood it puts you in is unlike anything you find in most films.

Happy 5th birthday (damn)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom