drug test - didn't get positive or negative vol. how could that happen?

Yo i retook the test this morning and i couldn't piss enough to get enough urine sample
laugh.gif
so I had to go to the waiting room and drink more water so ican piss again.

my piss came out to be clear again. i'm a little worried. if it comes out diluted again, would they give me another shot again?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

How long does it take for weed to pass through your system anyway??

i think weed is 24hrs
and alcohol is 48 if im not mistaken
negative. ive been told with normal water intake and a lil exercise (to flush out your system) it takes about 2 weeks.

that sounds about right

wrong it is different for every individual because nobody is built the same. thc stores in fat deposits so the fatter you are the longer it takes to getclean. it also depends on how much you smoke and the potency of what you smoke. anyway there are many other factors that contribute to how long it takes to getclean...so if you are job searching just dont do it for a couple months.

i personally got clean in 11 days.

for a fit person it should be like 3 weeks to get clean on average. just hope they dont hit you with that hair follicle test
smh.gif
good thing they are still soexpensive to do.

Originally Posted by yellowmustard

yeah i did drink like 3 bottles of water before the test. i'm retaking it next week. should i not drink so much water then?

same thing happened when i went to go take my hydration test for wrestling, i drank so much water, at least a whole gallon in line before the test, ipractically peed water and the lady that examined my urine busted out laughing... i had to retest the next week
embarassed.gif

so maybe thats what happened to you

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

for a fit person it should be like 3 weeks to get clean on average. just hope they dont hit you with that hair follicle test
smh.gif
good thing they are still so expensive to do.

The extent to which your employer cares about drug use is entirely in line with what test they use. If they ask for a hair sample, you might as well startlooking for another job.

Originally Posted by Rocafella 04

I don't know about two weeks, only took me three days and thats from an everyday user. Got the proof too, all you gotta do is obviously drink lots of water, not OD lots but get water whenever you can instead of soda or juices. If you know your gonna take a test soon NO FATTY FOODS it helps. Lastly Niacin, I have no clue if the things actually work but they make you itch and burn something serious (no std). I was an everyday user and was baked when I found out I had a test on Monday, this was Thursday mind you. On top of that last thing I had was some of the purplest kush I had ever seen in my life. Took the test first thing Monday morning with my own urine(felt I had to add that) and passed with flying colors. Have any questions let me know.

word, how much for a full moon of that purple?

yea niacin does wonders....go to ur local pharmacy and grab a bottle of 500mg of non-flush Niacin wit a home drug test, they right next to the pregnancyones....the cashier should give u a smirk lol...but take some niacin and then take the drug test the next morning when u first wake up and see if it worked

Back
Top Bottom