Drug Test?

I havent
pimp.gif
for a month but I heard it stays in yo system that long I havea drug test next week. Am I good? Cranberry? Water?

if its a follicle test, it will more then likely reveal it but if its urine, you should be fine.

if they take your hair, your %%%@%@. I've been blazing atleast 3 blunts a day for the past couple months.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get out of your system for a heavy user ?

go pick up some test pure from your local smoke/tobacco shop. get the big bottle grape flavor. it will run you about 20-25 bucks. follow the directions about90minutes before you go in and youll be straight.

its legit because i smoked about 2.5 blunts the day before i had to take a piss test.
smh.gif
i was shook thinking i was going to get fired. 3days later its comesback clean. i straight diddy bopped my $!* out that office

If they're doing the mouthswab rinse your mouth out with urine before you go to take the test. The acid in urine kills the THC cells in your mouth.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If they're doing the mouthswab rinse your mouth out with urine before you go to take the test. The acid in urine kills the THC cells in your mouth.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

most likely a piss test?.....ehh just to be safe...stay on some cranberry juice....work out

THC is stored in your fat cells

you should be straight tho dude

I couldn't pass a drug test in December if I started"studying" in January. My piss will never be clean. It actually glows in the darknow
smh.gif

from experience

2 blunts a week every week for a month = 3 months to get out of your system

but i didnt drink water/green tea/cranberry/%$%% or sweat it out soooooo ya...

Back
Top Bottom