Drunk chicks & Protocol..

there are stages of drunk. the girl in that video posted, easy pass. 1) because she's ugly, 2) because she's obliterated.

The girl has to know what they're doing in my book otherwise it would feel like rape.. That's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I pass.

I was met a chick when she was sober.

Got the supposed mating call (She was Drunk) days later.

I knew she wasn't 21.

I smashed, she left and got herself killed.

I then became part of a criminal investigation.

Parents said that I supplied the alcohol.

I dont drink and had people testify to that.

I also had a gang of people testify that she was drunk at a party prior to meeting me.

They also testified that I tried to get her stay cause she was drunk but she would not listen.

Even though I did nothing wrong. It was the situation I did not want to be in.
She just got herself killed
eek.gif
laugh.gif
not sure if serious

Dang she was on one
eek.gif
I woulda did the same thing if I was sober..but if I was drunk....

thats new york fries.

the one on the left is poutine, a quebec thing but can be found in most of canada, but also in select spots anywhere else. seen it at a new york fries in hk.

i dont know what the one on the right is. looks like their version of carne asada, which we dont have here. i wish. looks good.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I pass.

I was met a chick when she was sober.

Got the supposed mating call (She was Drunk) days later.

I knew she wasn't 21.

I smashed, she left and got herself killed.

I then became part of a criminal investigation.

Parents said that I supplied the alcohol.

I dont drink and had people testify to that.

I also had a gang of people testify that she was drunk at a party prior to meeting me.

They also testified that I tried to get her stay cause she was drunk but she would not listen.

Even though I did nothing wrong. It was the situation I did not want to be in.
She just got herself killed
eek.gif
laugh.gif
not sure if serious

he said it so casually like he was saying she wore a blue shirt that night
laugh.gif
 HOW DID SHE DIE!?

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

what would you have done?

did not press play. looks like man
laugh.gif

Maybe i am a NT beta/ugly lol.  But the girls that approach me around last call strictly looking to smang usually are beached whales.

All are easy pass. 

But lets say a hot chick (who some how hasn't been hit on all night and gone home with a guy of her choice) approaches me wasted....i am hoping i am drunk too, if not i will get drunk, take her home, and proceed to have interactions with her. If i am sober i will feel like a rapist so no. Intoxication levels have to be some what the same.

I thought this thread was going to ask if it's appropriate nowadays to smang out a drunk chick even if you're drunk yourself.
All those weird anti-rape pictures on tumblr about you can't have sex with buzzed/chicks have got me paranoid.  They try to make guys look like monsters.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

i learned one thing in Undergrad.

When a chick says "i'm drunk" thats the mating call.

If she stumbles when she walks thats the mating dance.

Everything else does not matter.

I nominate this man for a NTer of the decade with the knowledge he just delivered...

Smash and roll out while they snoring. Leave no traces of your identity. Rinse and repeat.

imma entertain her and then if i get the number i will still hit her and if she remembers me cool if not then o well. Its happened before

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I would never smash a drunk broad or an extremely drunk one

Guess we're not as desperate as the rest of em 
embarassed.gif
naw..ya just dont know how to live.

Back
Top Bottom