Drunk Girls In The Club Unappreciation Post

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

That aint it tho...when you and ya team in the spot kickin shht and this lil baaaad thang come up campaignin strong.....AND YOU KNOW SHE UNDERAGE...and u this [--] close from 'f_k it, she in the club' mode 
30t6p3b.gif

they bitin like piranhas fresh off a ramadan down here
SMH... I hate that feeling.  I was on the same %++% earlier tonight when a tipsy caramel jawn gave me that sexy look and she was on my %++% hard but then when I saw that she could barely put a sentence together I had to step off.  I can't afford to get caught up in all of that.
tired.gif

That aint it tho...when you and ya team in the spot kickin shht and this lil baaaad thang come up campaignin strong.....AND YOU KNOW SHE UNDERAGE...and u this [--] close from 'f_k it, she in the club' mode 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

im down wit the drunk girls, real talk when theyre drunk theyre real wit u n theirselves so why not? unless she under aged...ive taken enuff risks in life being a sex offendors the 1st thing on my to avoid list

im down wit the drunk girls, real talk when theyre drunk theyre real wit u n theirselves so why not? unless she under aged...ive taken enuff risks in life being a sex offendors the 1st thing on my to avoid list

^ i'm down with a drunk girl.

just not the type that are so drunk and sloppy it's disgusting. type to kack it on your meat or something when you get home.

just not the type that are so drunk and sloppy it's disgusting. type to kack it on your meat or something when you get home.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

More lubricant ftw

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

More lubricant ftw

My policy has always been; as long as I'm drunker than she is, it's fair game. So if I'm out and a hot girl is all over me and wasted, then I have to catch up and pass her.

My policy has always been; as long as I'm drunker than she is, it's fair game. So if I'm out and a hot girl is all over me and wasted, then I have to catch up and pass her.

Back
Top Bottom