Dry Humping Appreciation Vol. Bone Dry

179.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

It sounds silly now but I remember the first time I did it. #%+@ was intense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
before i lost my vcard thats all me and my ex did was dry hump. at first it was pants on pant. then it moved to undies on undies then me bare back with her undies on. i was getting a fraction of the head in. i tried to slide the undies to the side one day, but i couldnt get it in
laugh.gif
i would have
eek.gif
if she would have gotten preggie from that though. but the following week, i was like eff this dry humping and i bought condoms. damn that was 7 years ago
laugh.gif
Thats how I lost mine. Progressively got to less and less clothes and then we was both like #$@+ this. Went in raw the first time. And thencondoms the second time. That ruined me. I cannot stand condoms now. But dry humping used to be the business. And can be a good way to start things off. But itshould never ever be the end all if you are not a virgin.

Damn I remeber when I did it a few times, chick had me straight blue balls after words!

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Wade187

Fam you 17 and you still dry humping?
laugh.gif
That *++$ was
smokin.gif
when I was like 12 though. Thought it was the best *++$ on earth

What's wrong with dry humping?

Nothing beats ravaging your significant other's trousers with the force of 1000 avalanches.
Really...I'm going to say actual sex is much better. But you do you....

if you danced in the club...you have committed dry-humpery, sorry to burst your bubble....guys

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Wait, are you bragging about dry humping instead of having sex?

I never said I didn't engage in intercourse.

That was a general assumption by the NT populous.

IAS, but addressing that in the original post would have only been greeted with more "YNS"s and "
grin.gif
x
eyes.gif
"s

Why can't a man enjoy dry humping? Is it that wrong to preheat the oven?
Not explicitly, but I think that sentence confirmed it for everyone.

Why is everyone going so hard on the dude? He has an appreciation for dry humping, so what? I seriously doubt most of you get it on the regular, so stop givinghim such a hard time. He got dome, he enjoyed his dry humping, leave it at that. Children.

Back
Top Bottom