DS AIR JORDAN VII - HARE - REPS 4 RESPONSES

Looks good..I'd trade them all day long fam...Legend boo! What a joke release..Everybody and their mommas got Legend Boos.. IMHO this "remastered" BS is just so you new guys stop giving your money to 3rd party sellers for older releases. It's just a ploy to get peeps to spend ANOTHER $20 increase on the MSRP and keep your money coming to JB. Better box, better paper, same ol' JB I bet. Guess we will have to wait and see.

100% legit '08 cdp hare 7's fam, jump on that trade with the quickness. Back in '08 these joints sat mainly because nobody wanted them 16's :rofl:

Looks good..I'd trade them all day long fam...Legend boo! What a joke release..Everybody and their mommas got Legend Boos.. IMHO this "remastered" BS is just so you new guys stop giving your money to 3rd party sellers for older releases. It's just a ploy to get peeps to spend ANOTHER $20 increase on the MSRP and keep your money coming to JB. Better box, better paper, same ol' JB I bet. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Thanks brotha. My bro couldn't even move the legends at $290 because they were so widely available. Exactly my thoughts on "remastered" I'd rather take older materials, shape, colors, than whatever is releasing as remastered.

100% legit '08 cdp hare 7's fam, jump on that trade with the quickness. Back in '08 these joints sat mainly because nobody wanted them 16's :rofl:

Thanks fam. I jumped on it last night.

quality looks the same on the "remastered" nothings changed. not buying jordans for a while if at all anymore

Back
Top Bottom