DS Air Jordan X Steel Size 13

Up for sale is a deadstock (brand new pair of Air Jordan X Retro "Steel" in a size 13. These do not come with their original box; however they will come in a 20th anniversary box, so the only thing that will be different is the label. I have done many transactions here on Niketalk, and have 100% feedback on eBay (mjmoney23nt). Shoes will be shipped via USPS with delivery confirmation. I do not have any extra boxes laying around, so if you want them double boxed please add $5 to the sale price and I will be happy to get one for you.
My references here on Niketalk include:
Emcconathey (Columbia XI), Hiiipower32 (Playoff XIII), Kidwitsneakz (Cool Grey IV), Tim Teufel (Black/Cement III), Benthugs (DMP Bulls I), Airz23 (DMP VI), Regal Black (Playoff XII), Tvvism (Strap Bred I), JudgeDreadLocks.niketalk (CDP III), damonjones31.niketalk (CDP XX), Chigaa (CDP III), Greencelt06 (Strap Bred I), hamanibeno (CDP XVII)

Hey, I have a size 12 DS in these, have been looking for a DS 13 forever, would you be open to swapping sizes? Let me know if so.

[email protected]
Instagram: @lonniesyardsale

Back
Top Bottom