DS Penny IV Original "Playoffs" Footaction exclusive Size 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITEM: New DS Nike Air Penny IV Original 1999 "Footaction exclusive" size 13 Black/Royal/White. These will come with the original box. These are VERY rare in this size and condition.. I am open to offers but will not be selling unless I get an offer I like, high offer is $300. If you are looking at this listing then you probably know how sought after these are and how rare they are. Pics speak for their self..... 100% authentic. I can email additional pictures to prospective buyers. I am selling these on another website so I reserve the right to end this at any time if they sell there.

CONDITION: DS!! These have never been worn and are brand new. These will come with the original box. Pics speak for their self..... 100% authentic.

Payment: PayPal payment to verified & confirmed address.

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail flat rate and will include signature confirmation. Only ship in the USA continental 48 states.

All sales are final. No Returns. This is a NEW shoe and all pictures are of the actual item. Please message me with any questions, Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom