Dub-Zeros – Will they ever make a return again??

dub zeros were always ugly to me , if they made a come back i wouldnt waste my money buying them . ..

I rather wear dub zeros than those kicks above. Seriously. Them black patent leather dub zeros are nice. That shoe pictured above is ugly as hell. The only thing saving it is having a Jumpman on the side.

the black and red wasnt that bad. but maybe because it was mostly blak and u couldnt see the garbage,

roll.gif
I feel like there should be automatic bans for anyone who likes Dub Zeros.

I have no more to say on this topic. 

9th grade memories ls.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 me and my man walked down 2 pg and copped the photo blues got high af and played nfsu2 for hours that day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....memories

Trash, especially at the $150 price tag they put them out as.

However, I did get the navy colorway just because the store I use to work for had a size 9 n 12 buried in the inventory months after its release n at $49.98 it didn't look as bad. I got ahead of myself because I picked up the 9 at that price n about 2 months after I checked the price of the size 12 n it was at $14.97 SMH....

Not really a basketball shoe. Kind of like a performance car with a 1.3 geo metro engine.

Looking back I like these more than some of the atrocity mash-ups they've put together since like those Son of Mars'

I remember people buying up the first colorway thinking they'd be worth something. Then came the pile of colorways to follow. Joints beyond sucked

Copped the WC ones for the colorway only.. Don't rly rock em.. Still NDS.. Now that i got the WC 4's.. They'll probly turn into beaters.

the first wave of dub zeros werent as bad as the **** they released later

Back
Top Bottom