Dude gets knocced out for stealing foamposites

Originally Posted by Vendetta

All I see are a bunch of idiots. You film yourself and your boys surrounding a kid and proceeding to beat the crap out of him? Not only did he throw an un-aggravated punch but he then beats him with the shoe? Simple battery chargers are a given but beyond that a good lawyer could claim that shoe is a weapon (you know how heavy Foams are).

Dude and his boys are going to have charges and if they broke his orbital bone they'll have some nice medical bills to go with it.
that i agree with.   if he did steal the shoes i'm all for the beatdown but why incriminate yourself and put it on worldstar.  beat him down but be much more discrete about it.

even if he did take the shoes and were to press charges, there's proof of the beatdown for everyone to see whereas there's minimal proof if any that the guy that got beat up stole the shoes.

again if he did take the shoes he deserved what he got, but once he sees this video online he's probably going to press charges.

Originally Posted by OXspzFinder

And that is why you don't go to HBCUs... cats still acting like some ++**%@# highschool kids
eyes.gif

what makes you think/assume that's an HBCU? It's just black kids on a college campus...

Originally Posted by WaitWut

All I see are a bunch of idiots. You film yourself and your boys surrounding a kid and proceeding to beat the crap out of him? Not only did he throw an un-aggravated punch but he then beats him with the shoe? Simple battery chargers are a given but beyond that a good lawyer could claim that shoe is a weapon (you know how heavy Foams are).

Dude and his boys are going to have charges and if they broke his orbital bone they'll have some nice medical bills to go with it.

this and if they cant prove the shoes are his dudes are done
Word, I was thinking the same. Dude who got KO'd could just deny stealing them.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Word, I was thinking the same. Dude who got KO'd could just deny stealing them.
werd.
"I found them in the dumpster, I figured somebody didn't want them anymore"

ez money.

some people are just ******ed for recording this, and acting like children afterwards.

Originally Posted by Da Sun Gawd

And that is why you don't go to HBCUs... cats still acting like some ++**%@# highschool kids
eyes.gif

what makes you think/assume that's an HBCU? It's just black kids on a college campus...
name another college where kids get beat up for shoes on campus? its an unfortunate stereotype 

Man I was thinking this the whole time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Da Sun Gawd

eyes.gif

name another college where kids get beat up for shoes on campus? its an unfortunate stereotype 
people don't get robbed for shoes at white schools? The sign on that light post that son was clutching looks like it says Drake...

Back
Top Bottom