Dudes/chicks dancing in the gym while working out on the treadmill/free weights. And I'm not talking

I go to box. There's always 3-4 people when I go at night that are hitting the bags.

Back to the topic, there's this one guy at my gym who be in his own world. I'm always trying to guess what music he's dancing to. I wish I had his upper body strength. He'll be doing pull ups, stop halfway to do some dance moves. My boy has a video. Gonna try to see if he can send it.

Man, I ain't even gonna lie, they put on some MJ in the gym and I be ready to go into some 'Beat It' choreography in there. I blame the music choices, don't be playing party music in the gym.

One time I was in there and they were playing "I Got the Power". Man, I was ready to go off cause "I will attack and you don't want that !" I was in there poppin and grooving.

Last edited:
Bruh Ross' verse in Sanctified came on the other day. Couldn't help but bop a little.

it's nothing wrong with a little bop or head nod. even a slight should lean. :lol:

People dancing i dnt mind,

its the people that go there to box is whats weird to me :lol:

son, i be shadowboxing in the gym. nothing wrong with that....don't nobody try to call me out for hypocrisy or anything either. :lol:

Im talking about full on pads boxing at a 24 hour fitness, in the weight room taking up way too much space

Shadow boxing is understandable

Im in there shadowboxing like a mf, dancing round the floor like im ali. Cats dont say nada cus im the boxing instructor.

My high school weight room was basically a dance floor. Dudes were getting it in when the right song came on. College gym was a little more subtle but still had to pull out the Dame Dash once in a while.

Now I just bop a little.

man this aint nothing a male stripper used to practice his movies in the cable weights section

Just begin to build your own ghetto home gym like me

man! just yesterday i was at the park, and this guy was riding his bike, doing no hands. he wasnt using no hands cus he was dancing while biking at the same time! his head and elbows doing all the dancing. the bike path wasnt even straight too! cool story i know!

This dude at my gym is always dancing salsa in the weight room.
Know a dude who's a stripper that practice his moves too.

Last edited:
This dude at my gym is always dancing salsa in the weight room.
Know a dude who's a stripper that practice his moves too.

O rly?

900x900px-LL-8301cc17_ixZKKMi254.png

Listen man, he ain't doin the HIIT he twirlin like a ballerina he don't look tired.

Leave me alone bruh

Back to the topic, there's this one guy at my gym who be in his own world. I'm always trying to guess what music he's dancing to. I wish I had his upper body strength. He'll be doing pull ups, stop halfway to do some dance moves. My boy has a video. Gonna try to see if he can send it.
:lol: I do my jigs in the spin room.

Back
Top Bottom