Dudes NO NO NO I got roaches

dasonofceo

Banned
never happened before, but now i've met my match.

clip notes

-went to use restroom

-turned on lights

-corner of my eye i catch a screwing brown demon racy at the sight of heavly light blubs.

-the demon runs in the corner, i runs downstairs grabs Raid and spray it to death.

As I go back downstairs to return the bug spray ak47, I spot another roach on my living room wall. I spray it to death as it flys across my house. It splats in mid air.

I always heard once you see one roach that means there are more. Only seen 2, but do you guys think thats means to call orkin?

Move out of the apartment if you live in one or sell the house if you own it. ASAP.

1 Clean ur crib.

2 turn ac on full blast (roaches luv heat/humidity)

3 berate your neighbors because its not your fault

There is a product called Combat. I think it's poisned food for roaches. The roach will go in & take the bait. He'll take the bait back to his nest and give it to the other roaches. You should look into that. My parents had crazy roaches when they lived in the Bronx. They bought that product and said it worked better than they expected.

It depends if they were cockroaches/waterbugs or if they were the small ones.

The big roaches come from outside so seeing one occasionally like once or twice a week wont really be a problem. If it were the small joints than you are out of lock.

The big ones come through your doors or cracks in the crib that lead to outside so try to find them and seal them up

Where do you live OP? That also makes a difference. If you live in the middle of a city, it might be a problem. If you live around a lot of trees, especially in the south, its just the nature of the beast(flying roaches ftl :x ). Not much you can do about it 1 or 2 will come in.

Hapopened to me in my apt. Bombed the hell out of my apt. Worked for the last 4 months. Might wanna consider doing that.

Back
Top Bottom