dudes playing pickup ball like women unappreciation

calling fouls just cause they miss easy layups

arguing pointless calls for 3 minutes

mad.gif

The hilarity of it is appreciated.

Because dudes start trying stuf they KNOW they can't do. My $*%%% you 5'6, stop trying to dunk on the 6'3 cat.

And if they call BS fouls, they don't get the rock back.

It's jokes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-edit-

Misread the thread. I thought you said AROUND women.

You had a bad pick-up game today?
laugh.gif
...but yeah, I hate those wimps thatcall fouls everytime they drive and miss
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

The hilarity of it is appreciated.

Because dudes start trying stuf they KNOW they can't do. My $*%%% you 5'6, stop trying to dunk on the 6'3 cat.

And if they call BS fouls, they don't get the rock back.

It's jokes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-edit-

Misread the thread. I thought you said AROUND women.
lol

when dudes see women walk by they start playing like it's game seven of the finals or something

got dudes diving for the ball and trying to do double pump fade ways

It's always the 6'6 out of shape guys that can't make layups to save their lives that play like this. I remember one time I was playing and thisguy who's 6'5 and like 220 missed a layup and he called a foul on the girl who was guarding him. And yes, he couldn't make a layup with a 5'5girl guarding him.

NYC dudes are the worst, I hate being on the court and the game stop 4+ times over some **!+@*%*.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

NYC dudes are the worst, I hate being on the court and the game stop 4+ times over some **!+@*%*.

eek.gif
Truth though. Although I have a VERY small sample size, yall play softcompared to us down South. But there was much less arguing though so maybe that's the trade off

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

you know whats worst...dudes that yell "AND 1" instead of foul after the shots attempted and miss it
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
if its waaaay off I understand...But if they hit the rim or something, I don't mind at all.

roll.gif

Just the other day, I was hooping with boys. We won a couple games, then one of my dudes had to leave. So I picked this dude, that LOOKED (i know smh at me)like he could hoop. Dude was throwing up garbage, no d, traveling, etc.

Why would you try to come to the courts, if you're hooping like that.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

arguing pointless calls for 3 minutes
thats the type of *$** make me not want to even play anymore
youre jus standin there ready to run and theses two (or however many) clowns are arguing over a call. i hate it
mad.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
dudes thnkin its a NBA game..... i had one dude call a 3 second vio...... we all looked at him like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I refuse to argue during a game. On everything.

And I'm an argumentative person. I'm in debates all the time. But I'm not going to sit here and argue in the middle of a game.

"Whatever. Your ball."

Let's play.

I hate when dudes constantly check their phones during a game. Like, c'mon, dude... sit this one out or something. Hire a secretary. Something. Youcan't go a solid half hour and run one game without checking your phone?

To flip the title of the thread, though... "Women playing pickup ball like dudes APPRECIATION."
smokin.gif
There's this girl at work, 6'2",fine as hell, blonde, long legs. She's been there about 3 months and I heard she played ball and wanted to get a chance to play her. We finally played thisweek at a park, and she throws elbows and plays physical and everything.
laugh.gif
I love girls like that. There are girls that are hot and say they play ball, butthen you play them, they're all prissy and they can just hit a few shots now and then. But then there are girls who are hot and say they play ball, thenwhen you play them, they actually play ball.
smokin.gif

I hate the dudes who throw they bodies everywhere but when the get contact they call foul.

or

The cat who talks a good game but then doesn't translate it into a good game.

Also the dudes who think they are the best on the court, because you're not playing hard. Then you start to really play and the dude starts acting like afemale.
Example
I'm laying off him letting him shoot not letting him to get to the basket(if he does i don't foul because i don't want to injure anybody or getfouled hard back and i get injured)
Him:You can't guard me, play d sorry N_
me:tongue:lay Ball son
Him: Watch this boy, how you want it?
me:to the right
Him:*drives left
Me:*blocked shot, runs down court shoots a transition three in

then I start to just dominate him. Dude then tries to get all upset and foul me all flagrant 2 like.
smh.gif

Scrubs

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

There's this girl at work, 6'2", fine as hell, blonde, long legs. he's been there about 3 months and I heard she played ball and wanted to get a chance to play her.
Juwanna Mann?

I never call foul, especially if they guy guarding me is smaller then me...I am like 6-1 208lbs.

I know since he is smaller he is going to play physical, so I don't even call. I just give them buckets and
laugh.gif
or run back down and say "and 1!"

It's definitely not appreciate when the game is close and dudes start acting like ref's when the game is on the line.
smh.gif

Juan Baller:
23ska909red02:
There's this girl at work, 6'2", fine as hell, blonde, long legs. he's been there about 3 months and I heard she played ball and wanted to get a chance to play her.

Juwanna Mann?
laugh.gif
My bad. *edited*

yo, so many people travel it's insane. when you call it, they claim it's a damn crab dribble. i'm like **** man. you can have it once or twice butwhen you do that @!$+ everytime, it's just ridiculous.

and as far as i'm concerned:

CRAB DRIBBLE = TRAVEL

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

I never call foul, especially if they guy guarding me is smaller then me...I am like 6-1 208lbs.

I know since he is smaller he is going to play physical, so I don't even call. I just give them buckets and
laugh.gif

It's definitely not appreciate when the game is close and dudes start acting like ref's when the game is on the line.
smh.gif
You're telling the truth sir. I'm the same height and weight as you and I do the exact same thing. I think it's a matter of whereyou're from/where you play.
Where I come from and play, that ticky tack foul +%$$ doesn't fly. If you're attempting a layup with your right hand and your left hand gets hit(I'm not talking about a serious slap)
and you miss it, you better not call foul because you won't get it. Also where I play there are no "And 1s". I actually like it that way. Thatkeeps people from calling foul all
of the time and keeps the game fast paced.

The worst part of pickup ball is when someone calls a foul, you give it to them, and they are still talking about it running up and down the court. Come onedoggy, it's over, you
got the ball. What else is there to talk about?

I hate it when the biggest guys in the gym cry about touch fouls. And I do know what you mean about making every call. One of myy guys is like that. I hateplaying against him b/c I know he will call every violation known to man.

Dudes gotta realize it pick-up ball...we not under the whistle!

i agree but...

if you slap my arm wat is there to talk about give the rock back

they will have cut you with they nails have you bleeding and still sit there and want to argue

and i hate how people use and1 around here

if they get hit and get the shot off they say and1..............if it hit its no problem game keep moving.............if they miss they want the ball back

like nah %*$% that call a foul and live with it if it hit and stop with the BS

Yeah in league play now that I think about it, I have seen dudes that are like 6'4" 210+ easily....and complaining about fouls that make nosense...Talking about, "he pushed me out of bounce"....I'm like you got dang near 30-40 pounds on me, if I can push you out of the key, youdeserve no foul called.

Hate when dudes call fouls for no reason.

If you're not bleeding it aiin't no damn foul.

Back
Top Bottom