Dudes who have to remind everyone of their ethnicity- I don't really give a ****

Why do dudes continually remind others of their race? Around here, there's a lot of filipinos who have to remind everyone that they're filipino and wear the shirts and hat with the national flag. Some asians have bumper stickers and license plates that read Asian Persuasion or more simply aznpride and  dude's wearing shirts that say I love being black are not a good look, especially when they're not black.
roll.gif
Be who you are, but don't remind everyone all the time of it otherwise, you come across as ignorant and arrogant. My 2 cents.

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Or maybe they're just proud of what they are.
Yeah, be proud but don't advertise to the whole world because it's annoying.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Why do dudes continually remind others of their race? Around here, there's a lot of filipinos who have to remind everyone that they're filipino and wear the shirts and hat with the national flag. Some asians have bumper stickers and license plates that read Asian Persuasion or more simply aznpride and  dude's wearing shirts that say I love being black are not a good look, especially when they're not black.
roll.gif
Be who you are, but don't remind everyone all the time of it otherwise, you come across as ignorant and arrogant. My 2 cents.

whats your race?

ight you clowned on filipinos, asians, and blacks...

i'm pretty sure mexican's, puerto ricans, dominicans etc are just as proud as their ethnicity's as well, but you fail to point them out

I wonder y

Originally Posted by blazinRook

ight you clowned on filipinos, asians, and blacks...

i'm pretty sure mexican's, puerto ricans, dominicans etc are just as proud as their ethnicity's as well, but you fail to point them out

I wonder y
not clowning on anyone. I'm saying keep it to yourself, as if the world cares smh.

Shut up
grin.gif

Repyour city. I do mine also, but people need to understand that when theystart showing their pride, then they become insensitive to people ofother nationalities, and that's where the putting down and badatmosphere starts. This is why America will always be a racist society,because some people are perpetuating racism by showing what they areand not giving a **** about people outside that realm.
Everything here that I quoted, pure ignorance and idiocy.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

well I will rep new orleans as much as I please
Rep your city. I do mine also, but people need to understand that when they start showing their pride, then they become insensitive to people of other nationalities, and that's where the putting down and bad atmosphere starts. This is why America will always be a racist society, because some people are perpetuating racism by showing what they are and not giving a **** about people outside that realm.

You dudes talk to much and care about pointless topics. Sir, what were your intentions?

Im 1/2 black and 1/2 P.... slayer...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Shut up
grin.gif

Repyour city. I do mine also, but people need to understand that when theystart showing their pride, then they become insensitive to people ofother nationalities, and that's where the putting down and badatmosphere starts. This is why America will always be a racist society,because some people are perpetuating racism by showing what they areand not giving a **** about people outside that realm.
explain. I'm listening.

Shut up
grin.gif

explain. I'm listening.

I'm proud of being Korean. Not many people in my area are. I'm in no way insensitive to other races/nationalities. I dont put people down for their ethinicity. That's called racism. I dont perpetuate that through being proud of where my family comes from, you perpetuate racism by assuming that people of color perpetuate racism through pride. Stereotypes, as the one you've inexplicably put on us, are the reason for racism.

Shut up
grin.gif

explain. I'm listening.

I'm proud of being Korean. Not many people in my area are. I'm in no way insensitive to other races/nationalities. I dont put people down for their ethinicity. That's called racism. I dont perpetuate that through being proud of where my family comes from, you perpetuate racism by assuming that people of color perpetuate racism through pride. Stereotypes, as the one you've inexplicably put on us, are the reason for racism.
But if you read what I said earlier, I wrote there's nothing wrong with being proud of what you are, but when you start advertising it for the whole world like they have to be that race, frankly it's annoying.

isn't op the same dude who cited his ethnicity as a reason on why he can't pick up women?

Back
Top Bottom