Dudes who have to remind everyone of their ethnicity- I don't really give a ****

.....this dude giving indians a bad name...

smh.gif

I don't like when people try to tell me about their race or ethnicity, either.

Not in the fashion that the OP described, but actually telling me about this stuff, out of nowhere, while we're having a conversation.

I've met some girls who would always claim that they were Indian, then later on, stress why their hair was the texture that it was. On top of that, none of their features would make me believe their claims, anyway.

Why are you telling me or anyone else this, especially when no one asked you?

Eh, I kinda see where OP is coming from. I've been that situation, I guess. But I never thought someone shouldnt be proud of their whatever. Sometimes people bend over backwards and have rubbed their background, race or what have you in my face. Almost as if they're trying to make me feel bad.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

But if you read what I said earlier, I wrote there's nothing wrong with being proud of what you are, but when you start advertising it for the whole world like they have to be that race, frankly it's annoying.
How is rocking a shirt with a flag on it telling the world that "they have to be that race"? Unless the shirt says "If you're not _______, kill yourself."
I think you're paying way too much attention to what others choose to wear or do.
It doesn't seem as though they come straight up to your face with a loudspeaker telling you all there is about their people.

Then again, OP does think the world is racist towards Indians because he can't grab the attention of broads.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

ight you clowned on filipinos, asians, and blacks...

i'm pretty sure mexican's, puerto ricans, dominicans etc are just as proud as their ethnicity's as well, but you fail to point them out

I wonder y
not clowning on anyone. I'm saying keep it to yourself, as if the world cares smh.
indifferent.gif
  If what you say is true and the world doesn't care, then why are you making a thread about it?  Apparently, you care very much.  Observe and move on.

In the end, DO YOU.

"What are you?"; One of the most annoying questions ever. I usually just ignore it and change the topic.

Yea I hate when people ask "What are you?" Now I just tell em' to guess and even when they do I just be like nah keep guessing. You'd be surprised how much not knowing somebody's ethnicity can bother people. T

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...Being-Indian.html?page=1

AsI'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed bygirls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than theirguy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would preferhanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think bybeing Indian I haveit 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can sayI have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there weremore chicks outthere that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think?Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.

OP exposed
2cqchzp.jpg

2yzj1bo.jpg

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Why do dudes continually remind others of their race? Around here, there's a lot of filipinos who have to remind everyone that they're filipino and wear the shirts and hat with the national flag. Some asians have bumper stickers and license plates that read Asian Persuasion or more simply aznpride and  dude's wearing shirts that say I love being black are not a good look, especially when they're not black.
roll.gif
Be who you are, but don't remind everyone all the time of it otherwise, you come across as ignorant and arrogant. My 2 cents.

whats your race?
....And I love how OP tried to dodge this question, ashamed of his own race. 
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom