Duke eliminated out of the NCAA Tournament Appreciation Post

laugh.gif

mad we lost but wvu wanted it more. once again Nelson gives us nothing. Henderson is looking good though

Where are all these duke huggers who blasted me in the Belmont post for calling them overrated? Year in and year out they are hyped to death and never goANYWHERE. Like I said, unless they move the program in a different direction now, high school prospects should stay away from Duke if they want to win achampionship.

Where are all these duke huggers who blasted me in the Belmont post for calling them overrated? Year in and year out they are hyped to death and never go ANYWHERE. Like I said, unless they move the program in a different direction now, high school prospects should stay away from Duke if they want to win a championship.

The direction they need to go in is to recruit someone who is an inside presence. They have had nothing since Sheldon williams. Zoubek is afraud. Until they get some production in the paint, this is how it will be every year in the tournament.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Where are all these duke huggers who blasted me in the Belmont post for calling them overrated? Year in and year out they are hyped to death and never go ANYWHERE. Like I said, unless they move the program in a different direction now, high school prospects should stay away from Duke if they want to win a championship.
The direction they need to go in is to recruit someone who is an inside presence. They have had nothing since Sheldon williams. Zoubek is a fraud. Until they get some production in the paint, this is how it will be every year in the tournament.
I am a huge duke fan, and this loss hurts big time!! The problem with this team is the recruiting!! HOWEVER I do not blame Coach K or the stafffor that... I think Coach K at this point wont recruit BIG TIME players because he knows damn near every one of them is going to make the jump after therefreshman season and he doesnt want those kind of players. He wants guys that are going to be there at least through junior season. You think its hard for thatman to go into someones home and tell them to come play for duke, HELL @!!$#*% NO! You think he cant go out there and recruit guys like Eric Gordon, MichaelBeasley, O.J. Mayo or Derrick Rose, hell naw, but he knows hes gonna get a one and done player and he doesnt want that. I think hes gotta change that though!WE HAVE GOT TO GET SOME INSIDE PRESENCE!! RECRUIT ATHLETES!

smh.gif
at ESPN having a picture of Henderson on the front page for the past 4 hours, can't even get off their D when they lost. show the team that actuallywon.

they just now changed it to a WVU picture
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

This !##+$ Dre show his face yet? someone go down there and make the man is ok

roll.gif
roll.gif

I been out shopping all day son....

I found out we lost when I was @ the mall....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Nice post Fr3sh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nice to see the usual haters in here....

And a big hello to all the New ( Y ) clowns that popped up outta nowhere ....
_'s was quiet as a church mouse all year...

Now all of a sudden you got something to say....

I can't even comment on the game b/c I didn't even see it....

See, obviously since im a UNC fan, I dont like Duke. However, I dont have the hate in me like I have had in previous years. I do feel bad for Coach K, but theplayers, not so much
laugh.gif

But after the Belmont game, you just knew that things were going to collapse. Too bad I picked Duke to go sweet 16. I thought they would turn it around afterthe Clemson game.

Back
Top Bottom