Dumb fun things you did as a kid and teen

go to school. i shouldve just dropped out as soon as i learned how to read and do basic math. (age 7) ....

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

www.whitehouse.com @ school.
laugh.gif

damn man....i thought our school was the only one to discover that problem
roll.gif
what happened
nerd.gif

-the letter b game
-open chest..this got intese sometimes when you combined open chest and the letter b game
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I was at my best friends house this one time.. his back porch was high off the ground and he was in the yard down below. i went inside to grab us 2 cokes and on the way out i decided to chuck it at him and nailed him in the head
laugh.gif
he started chasing me then ran inside and got his own coke and a full on can war started..We went through like 3 12 packs until his sister came out because we hit the house a bunch of times and got stains everywhere
roll.gif

me and the same friend used to eat crab grass too for some reason

also in the 7th grade one day after school i got a slushie and didnt want it anymore so we stopped at a red light and there was another bus next to us so i threw it in their window. Next day the same thing happened and they fired back. This went on for like a week until i bought a 2 liter, opened it up and threw it in there
laugh.gif

man crazy %%+% used to happen on the bus. we got a watermelon thrown at the window and it broke, seat sprayed with axe and lit on fire, brawled almost everyday for fun, the worst was this though. There was this kid who used to dip on the way back home and one day he stole a long beaker from the chem lab and was using it as a spitter. dont know why but everybody eventually starting spitting in it until it was almost full and then they threw it out the window at a car, but i dont think it hit one
sick.gif
sick.gif

playing manhunt/ kick the can @ night with all the kids from the block and the boundaries were the whole block itself 
laugh.gif

Getting through proxies to go on myspace in middle schooll (made me look
pimp.gif
, and got all the girls comin to me to get a proxy site
laugh.gif
)

the neck game.

Open chest.

ding dong ditchem

riding my bike with my boys to play counter strike.

pretty much rode our bikes EVERYWHERE around Vegas.

gotta say ....

as a shorty rock fights has to take the cake when one of us got hit in the eye it would be game over straight to the boxing then it was no more rock fighting
laugh.gif

I grew up in a subdivision with a lot of woods around it. When me and my friends were in middle school we'd go into the woods and find the biggest, most obnoxious sticks/logs possible and lay them in the road. Then we'd go back and hide in the woods and watch as cars tried to either maneuver or ran them over. Dumb, but we thought it was the funniest @%$%.

A ton more, that's just one that comes to mind

Originally Posted by wisache15

Watching pr0n on middle school computers

laugh.gif

8th grade before promotion. Two of my friends and I figured out that the school computers wouldn't block Russian websites.

My grandparents used to have a bunch of scrap wood in the backyard
we used to build our little houses to play in. We tried to build a 2 story
30t6p3b.gif
damn near
had to be rescued from the pile.

we had this game called Drive-by. If we were outside at night
we'd watch the cars coming down the street and if one is going really slow
one of us would yell drive-by and you had to run and jump behind the planter on the porch
laugh.gif

just trying to stretch those last few minutes of play before going in.

we used to play Steal if we didn't have a hoop at my grandmothers house, you try to get
from one end of the "court" to the other. You get a point if you make, or a point if you steal the ball
the most fun dumb game was B-Word Spike

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

i also thought target would hire me if they saw me on their security cameras picking up their clothes and putting them back on the racks.
Something I would do. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- I remember going to church with my older cousin. There was this older man sitting in the pews in the row in front. He had on some like sandals or something (they were open back). Well, I took off my shoes and tickled the back of his foot several times. The man started freaking out thinking it was a rat. We got kicked out of mass. 

- Also in church - when the choir would sing, my cousin and I would whistle along with the song. We'd change out the words.

- Throwing rocks at passing cars.

- Riding a my bike inside the dorms at college. 

- Drinking and trying to start a fight with the biggest dude at the party.

- My cousin would drive his dad's pickup to school and take everyone home. People would stand up in the bed of the truck. I remember he took a turn really fast and a kid fell off the truck and hit the floor.
laugh.gif
 He slowed down to make sure he was okay and when the kid got up, my cousin peeled away.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

My grandparents used to have a bunch of scrap wood in the backyard
we used to build our little houses to play in. We tried to build a 2 story
30t6p3b.gif
damn near
had to be rescued from the pile.
im sorry but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i got stories for DAYS being a bad youngin
laugh.gif

back in 7th grade we had the crew going, 6-7 of us that would just chill and cause trouble, nothing too wild, so one day we head to the basement of the school and find one of those industrail waxing machines.
8xj5hy.jpg

we would take turns spinnin on it untill the wire coiled around our legs and we would get off dizzy as @$@#
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so the first couple of dudes go, and one of our boys gets on, unfortantly we guess he had pressed it too hard or whatever but dude goes flying off it
eek.gif
slams into a wall
eek.gif
and doesnt move for a few seconds
eek.gif
were all like omg, this dude is dead
eek.gif
a few seconds later he gets up and he has the BIGGEST %%@##%% KNOT ON HIS HEAD that ive ever seen , we were all like
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
dude went home to his moms and said he got hurt playing football
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Man ding dong ditch with friends

Once playing open chest in 6th grade a friend got me good and knocked the wind outta me for the first time. I thought I was gonna die haha.

Picking up every extreme sport that was coming out for about a month then on to the next one (blading, luge, bmx)

The Malcolm below waist game

Diverse neighborhood so I was token Mexican and hung out with Asians. Punked one of them mostly cuz he was super religious and homeschooled. Only was friends with him cuz he had every game that came out since he was rarely allowed outside. Gotta thank him though for showing me the greatest games ever that I have memorized like a bloody strangely guide like Zelda and FF7 and Starcraft. His dad was the Asian father men to the T.

Looking back on some of the stuff I did I deserved a beatdown 
laugh.gif

-poured Pepsi into the gas tanks of various cars in a parking lot
30t6p3b.gif

-used to skate inside the Tucson mall until security chased us out, did this like 2x a week

-slap post-it notes on the back of random people with various illicit messages on them

-steal Powerades from the vending machine at our school

-throw eggs/water balloons at car windshields going down the I-10 
indifferent.gif
 could've caused some serious accidents

-luging down hills on my skateboard

The one thing we used to do consistently was toilet papering houses/cars/businesses. We took it very seriously. It was an art to us. We would buy 3 or 4 36-packs of toilet paper and would obnoxiously cover every square inch of the house/car that we could. I remember there was a night we went all out and spent $30 on tp. We went to a trailer park and picked one that had a confederate flag flying on it. We smothered the entire trailer to the point that it would take hours to clean. We even sprayed the toilet paper with a honey/water mixture to ensure it stuck properly
laugh.gif
. To us it was justified  

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

we had this game called Drive-by. If we were outside at night

we'd watch the cars coming down the street and if one is going really slow

one of us would yell drive-by and you had to run and jump behind the planter on the porch
laugh.gif

Never really called it a game but we did this too...almost convincing each other it was really almost a drive by
laugh.gif

Really started to do it a lot after we had seen Friday

Another stupid thing I just remembered doing was throwing old/broke televisions and computers, or anything that would break, off of a bridge near one of my homie's houses. Went like 30 feet straight to concrete. Thank god nobody ever walked under that thing
30t6p3b.gif

-Stealing car emblems with pocket knives 
30t6p3b.gif
(hondas, acuras, bmw, audi, benz, etc.)

-Pantsing kids all the time, especially during PE. sometimes boxers would accidentally get pulled down too
laugh.gif

-Cut class to smoke stoges behind trailer classrooms

-Smoke
pimp.gif
out of foil, soda cans or water bottle bongs

-Mercilessly egg peoples' houses for no damn reason

-During soph year in HS, my two friends doorbell ditched one random house at night after a bday party. two "brothas" chased my friends into a strangers backyards with bats and almost bashed their heads in. luckily the bday boy's mom was throwing away trash and saved them

-Taping cardboard body kits onto our cars and cruising around after school, blasting our cheap walmart 12'' subwoofers

-Twisting water bottles and blasting off the bottle caps at girls. almost got suspended for hitting some chick in the eye.

-Eat "cookies" before and during class. By noontime, you're just zooted out of your mind, happy and hungry. The first time I had a "cookie", I ate it before a Concert Band recital competition at a local university. BAD IDEA! 
laugh.gif

invisible rope
hand vagina, lol
rearrange garbage cans on the road so cars have to go zig-zag
laugh.gif

knocking on doors, hen running away.
egging houses
draw penises on other people's notes

Did a ton of other things as well.
Man, you know you're getting old when you reminisce the good times you had during your days in elementary/high school, or just your childhood days in general.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom