Dumb Things you wanted as a child

Shoot, when i was about 7-8 years old, i had just copped Ginuwine "The Bachelor" album and I WAS BUMPIN to that !#!#. I seen the video for "Illdo anything/Sorry"..First thing to come to my head was "Damn, B, i need those curls..So next Sunday after church, My mom and I go to wal mart for acaouple groceries and what not..And i see a box of s-curl and my face vividly lit up
eek.gif
..i grabbed that !#!# with the quickness and ran to my moms shoppin cart with it like "Yo i neeed this"..My mom slapped my upside my headand started telling me off about how im not gonna put any chemicals in my hair just to look like the next man
ohwell.gif
.She was right though...As i got older i kept on smh at myself for wanting that!#!#..Look at ginuwine now, his whole head is busted.
laugh.gif

So what were some dumb/useless !#!# you wanted as a kid growing up?

Illegal operation (thanks for the info..I decided to change the topic but good looks
pimp.gif
)

T-U Mutha $*$% aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I went there, but the Temple I went to is vastly different from the one of today.

It's actually better.

Not tryin' to play you or be a $+@ hole, but if you're not familiar with an urban environment and that *%+$ like that makes you uncomfortable - gosomewhere else.

North Philly is hood as hell.

Good school though with a lot to offer.

Did you really just hijack your own thread?

I wanted one of the Tike Jeep

i wanted one of those lil kid jeeps..by the time my moms got the money to cop me one, i was too old
indifferent.gif

i wanted curls like ginuwine too
laugh.gif
my hair was nappy as all hell though.. my ponytail would never stay down
smh.gif

a beeper..
indifferent.gif

I wanted a robocop toy car

car4.JPG

funny cuz, I don't mess with the ho-lice like that

i used to say so much dumb ++*$ as a kid..i remember seeing dennis rodman's hair and telling my mom i wantetd hair like that, one tine i told her i wantedto be white
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i wanted one of those tike barbie cars (my neighbor had one, i was jealous)
i wanted the biggest box of crayons crayola had, (on my bus the more crayons you had the cooler you were, in Kindergarten)
i wanted a polly pocket, now i look back and don't see what the hype was, those toys are so small and i always ended up losing polly
those nano pets and gigga pets
and i wanted blue lipstick, i thought TLC looked so cool in that "no scrubs" video with their metallic make up and matching pleather outfits.
oh and of course spice girl platforms. ugh SMH

i wanted my dad to build me a half-pipe in our backyard, so i could stakeboard all day...
roll.gif

Wow co-sign with the dude who posted all those megazords, I probably didn't watch the later series of Power Rangers cuz I can't remember those zordsposted but I really wanted Tommy's Falcon Zord and the dragon zord but I never got it...not really such a dumb thing to want especially when you can resellit.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

one tine i told her i wanted to be white
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

Yo real talk, i seen the movie grease like 5 times as a kid and i remember telling my mom i wanted to have hair like John Travolta...Then she made me watchRoots and Malcolm X for that whole week
grin.gif
laugh.gif

back in the day my uncle and i would break dance in the middle of the street along with the other neighborhood kids. we saw on t.v. one night, during one ofthose late night info mercials, a commercial for this special type board to break on. he and i were hyped thinking we could pull off some nice windmill andback spins on that thing. the next couple of days we went out to try to find it at all the toys r us stores. we didn't find it.

Back
Top Bottom