Dumb Things you wanted as a child

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Yo real talk, i seen the movie grease like 5 times as a kid and i remember telling my mom i wanted to have hair like John Travolta...Then she made me watch Roots and Malcolm X for that whole week
grin.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i used to say so much dumb ++*$ as a kid..i remember seeing dennis rodman's hair and telling my mom i wantetd hair like that, one tine i told her i wanted to be white
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
i almost spit out my drink.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

one tine i told her i wanted to be white
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

Yo real talk, i seen the movie grease like 5 times as a kid and i remember telling my mom i wanted to have hair like John Travolta...Then she made me watch Roots and Malcolm X for that whole week
grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Before asking for something, or even admitting I wanted it, I would always quantify my chance of getting it, and if I didn't deem it feasible, I ruled itout mentally. Just a strange habit I had, but anyway I always wanted a bike, one of those stunts bikes that Dave Mirra beasted on. My dad said it was toodangerous riding a bike in our suburban neighborhood.
indifferent.gif

yep617 wrote:

That commercial use to hype the +**$ out of me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
me too......one of my cousins got it and i was so excited to play!
eek.gif
, but a few minutes later i was like
grin.gif
then
indifferent.gif
, it was wack.

��
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�so true. i also wanted a tree house pops wouldn't build one so my littlebrother and i tried. that got deaded when that fool fell out the tree and almost broke his leg.
laugh.gif

the dumbest thing i ever wanted after an hour the bugger joke got boring and it became useless

Originally Posted by dluck8689

i wanted my dad to build me a half-pipe in our backyard, so i could stakeboard all day...
roll.gif

Same with me except it was rollerblading and instead of a half-pipe it was a whole skatepark...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom