DUMB Things You've Seen or Heard Vol. Damn, Are People THAT Dumb?

My co-worker told me one night:

Man buys item, pays $20 cash and rest with debit...Then asks to get $20 cash back from his ATM.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My co-worker was just "
indifferent.gif
" and handed back his$20.

my roommate a couple weeks ago was talking about a new law in "some COUNTRY in england that starts with a U" i was already
smh.gif
but i played along andsaid o yea? what COUNTRY in England? he goes h.o ill look it up, goes on his computer and says, oh it's called UGANDA. He is the dumbest person i have evermet in my life.

This woman didnt know where English came from and has never heard of the United Kingdom. Mind you she's in her late 20's and has a masters degree..howis that possible?

Originally Posted by p charm

my roommate a couple weeks ago was talking about a new law in "some COUNTRY in england that starts with a U" i was already
smh.gif
but i played along and said o yea? what COUNTRY in England? he goes h.o ill look it up, goes on his computer and says, oh it's called UGANDA. He is the dumbest person i have ever met in my life.

It's so dumb it's funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Was he actually serious. if so
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

My co-worker told me one night:

Man buys item, pays $20 cash and rest with debit...Then asks to get $20 cash back from his ATM.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My co-worker was just "
indifferent.gif
" and handed back his $20.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Okay here is mine.

I was watching 60 minutes and they were interviewing a Swiss banker who was exposing the Swiss banks. They talked about how he tried to smuggle diamonds in atoothpaste tube. (He was giving them to a client.)

From 60 Minutes
And as a private banker for UBS, Birkenfeld would help his clients invest, spend and move their money. One example he told us about involved withdrawing cash from a customer's account, buying some diamonds in Geneva and then smuggling them into the U.S. for the client inside a toothpaste tube. Birkenfeld claimed it was legal because the diamonds he said were worth less than $10,000 and didn't have to be declared at customs. "If it was legal why did you put them in a toothpaste tube? I'm having trouble with that," Kroft said. "Oh, it was just a way of carrying them so I wouldn't lose them. Where would you put two diamonds?" Birkenfeld replied. "I think I'd put them in a money belt or I think I'd put them in a case," Kroft said. "It was a one-time event. That's not my business. I just put them in a toothpaste tube," Birkenfeld replied. He told Kroft he wasn't trying to hide the diamonds from U.S. Customs. "Not at all," Birkenfeld said.
The interviewer started laughing when he said it was "just a way of carrying them". How can aperson lie so bad?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

lol.. people i swear.. Sometimes Im scared to drive on the same road as these people.. I remember when i worked at the photo section in Walmart some ladybrought me a camera battery and asked me to help her develop the pics off it.

dude i used to work with at fedex told us this one day...said his dad told him that sex and masturbation were the same thing..bad thing is..the kid believedit..his parents shelter him a lot..hes similar to that wack dude from real world dc..but were loading in the trailer when he told us..and when we realized hebelieved it..this is how we went
eek.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif

we didnt start laughing until we left the trailer..didn't wanna poop in his feelings
laugh.gif

during this Christmas break i'm at the barber shop and lady walks in asking if their open, theres a huge sign saying they're closed right now the door.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom