Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Ultramans 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by five30

Dope!
pimp.gif

Hopefully, they won't deviate from the OGs.

Don't hold your breath...lol.  I have a feeling that when something like this drops, there might be subtleties (no it's not subtitles...Dumas').  Example is, if the 'Michigan' were 'maize' might flip it to 'goldenrod' or vice versa.  I am afraid the price too might be inflated; but we will have to see when they drop.  Let's hope they're not co.jp again. 
mad.gif

Dope!
pimp.gif

Don't hold your breath...lol.  I have a feeling that when something like this drops, there might be subtleties (no it's not subtitles...Dumas').  Example is, if the 'Michigan' were 'maize' might flip it to 'goldenrod' or vice versa.  I am afraid the price too might be inflated; but we will have to see when they drop.  Let's hope they're not co.jp again. 
mad.gif

How much is this "pack" going to be, and what type of release will we be looking at.... 
grin.gif

How much is this "pack" going to be, and what type of release will we be looking at.... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Dope!
pimp.gif

mad.gif

I'm trying to stay positive, man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Dope!
pimp.gif

mad.gif

I'm trying to stay positive, man.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom