Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

SLIM, can you help me find Argons in a 10.5 or 11.

Anyone..can you guys help me find a 10.5 or 11

They've popped up twice in the past 5 months or so, I picked up a pair of BEAT arogns in a 10.5 and a pair that looked like they had only been put on very infrequently in an 11 through a lot purchase that came with a pair of 99 team reds and 01 red patent/white.

Asking price wasn't too high either. I've seen a few pairs of co.jp popping up recently of stuff I already own, but the asking price is more in line with what people were paying a while back like 130-180 plus shipping.

They've popped up twice in the past 5 months or so, I picked up a pair of BEAT arogns in a 10.5 and a pair that looked like they had only been put on very infrequently in an 11 through a lot purchase that came with a pair of 99 team reds and 01 red patent/white.

Asking price wasn't too high either. I've seen a few pairs of co.jp popping up recently of stuff I already own, but the asking price is more in line with what people were paying a while back like 130-180 plus shipping.
Man...that was the auction I slept on. sell me the argons, lol.

I got it JUST for the argons. Those things went right on my feet about 20 minutes after they got delivered. That it came with some pretty cool older dunks was just a bonus.

I ended up saving that seller, I've ended up getting some decent stuff from them. Came through on a good price for 3M Snake Air Force 1 B a while ago too.

Last edited:
Honestly with those I find that there was a considerable amount of room, I'd never think of getting a size 10 of current dunks, but I can work with a size 10 from 2001. I finally got a pair of veneers because I settled for a size 10 and it fits perfect.

Honestly with those I find that there was a considerable amount of room, I'd never think of getting a size 10 of current dunks, but I can work with a size 10 from 2001. I finally got a pair of veneers because I settled for a size 10 and it fits perfect.
i've had a 10 before that fit well so I'll see what the guy wants for them.

I regret selling my dunk collection. The funny thing is...I only want the argons back.

those Un-Forbes, that's a pair that I've currently got my heart set on. Mostly because I don't think I'll ever get the actual pair of Forbes at a reasonable price.

those Un-Forbes, that's a pair that I've currently got my heart set on. Mostly because I don't think I'll ever get the actual pair of Forbes at a reasonable price.
Those Vegas (un-forbes) 
frown.gif

I pm'd you about the Argons Flatfoot.

Those unforbes man... Regret passing on a pair a couple years ago

One of my fav pairs ever are the suede oxides...

Un-DSed these on this rainy day. They feel really nice on feet. Kinda regret not copping the white pair of the pack.

3M is super bright on these, even compared to the 3M SB Dunk High Quickstrikes from last year.

so tempted to but need to buy other people gifts first.... any coupon codes??? I always forget that there is a chance of extra duty fees and currency conversion fees.

What is the US conversion of those dunks on Hanon?

I'm tempted....

you can change the currency type and if you've ordered before login and it will show the price with VAT removed. I want to say they are still $70 before shipping.

Sad to say...I gotta let my co.jps go...gotta make room for new things in life...

Some New and some NDS...love them suede Co.jps/Euros...

if those were 10.5 I'd be blowing up your PM box right now, even though I have 5 out of the 8 and never really was that into the Viotech trainer, I'd still be interested in picking up a pair of 02 Viotechs and that black/grey pair next to the argons

Back
Top Bottom