Dunk Xchange DC Dec. 1 1pm-7pm

I'm going..feel like im going to find some heat for a steal 
pimp.gif

for selling kicks, you can just bring ya joints up there and try to get em off right? dont have to rent a table or anything like that?

for selling kicks, you can just bring ya joints up there and try to get em off right? dont have to rent a table or anything like that?
yeah. you just walk around with your shoes, put it in the air, rock it like a chain, and ppl would come up to you if interested.

Was kinda weak, but I made close to a stack :pimp:

Cuz that had the camo foams was the only thing in there that had me like :x

1st and last sneaker exchange I ever go to. Maybe Im getting old but it was dark as balls and loud as $hit. How are u supposed to get a good look at what youre buyin and can't hear what the hell other dudes are sayin. Used shoes galore for ds prices. wtf. Even Major sellin galaxy rookies for 500 ds. dudes in there wantin that for worn out $hits. Damn, fur nightclub really got run down since last ive been there.

I agree. Same old stuff. Everybody has the same thing. And trying to over do it on the prices. Wasn't pleased with the environment.

i agree it was dark as **** and most of those people who had heat just brought it there to show off and not sell....I came out very well though, sold my DMP raptors for $220 and traded my 8.5/10 copper foams for a VNDS pair of MF Doom sbs, very very happy....but next time id reccommend a better location with lighting....rather go to sneakercon instead, more organized

Back
Top Bottom