DUNKIN DONUTS APPRECIATION

DD
pimp.gif

how you getting a doz for 3$??

Originally Posted by taymane23

where was yall krispy kreme heads at in the other thread

team krispy kreme >

Right here man. Can't believe ya'll like Dry Donuts. Krispy Kreme all day. I hope the light is on today when I get off from work...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

where was yall krispy kreme heads at in the other thread

team krispy kreme >

Right here man. Can't believe ya'll like Dry Donuts. Krispy Kreme all day. I hope the light is on today when I get off from work...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Krispy Kreme couldnt last in Boston with just Donuts... They coffee suck and they dont have breakfast sandwiches liek Dunkin.....

Dunking DOnuts we out here
89b611a0a085.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
its true though..theres like 10 dunkin donuts within 7 miles of me. the krispy kreme in dedham lasted like a year F outta here

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Krispy Kreme couldnt last in Boston with just Donuts... They coffee suck and they dont have breakfast sandwiches liek Dunkin.....

Dunking DOnuts we out here
89b611a0a085.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
its true though..theres like 10 dunkin donuts within 7 miles of me. the krispy kreme in dedham lasted like a year F outta here

Originally Posted by Big J 33

DD is appreciated for their coffee and the nostalgia factor for me... growing up my dad would take me after school on Fridays and I would get a donut while he would have some coffee. So it's cool for remembering stuff like that...

but local bakeries or donut shops are usually the best.

pimp.gif
this, screw krispy kreme them donuts is wack to me. Never going to understand the hype on it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

DD is appreciated for their coffee and the nostalgia factor for me... growing up my dad would take me after school on Fridays and I would get a donut while he would have some coffee. So it's cool for remembering stuff like that...

but local bakeries or donut shops are usually the best.

pimp.gif
this, screw krispy kreme them donuts is wack to me. Never going to understand the hype on it.

DD is def appreciated.

Coffee, donuts, bagels, sandwiches, etc. are all good. Most in NYC have a Baskin Robbins if you want some ice cream too.

Had a Big n Toasty once and it was actually really good, except it just felt wrong eating something so fattening.

But I could always go for a coffee (black, sometimes iced) with a bagel or donut.

And I've had a Krispy Kreme, maybe not hot out the oven, but still, I wasn't impressed at all.

DD is def appreciated.

Coffee, donuts, bagels, sandwiches, etc. are all good. Most in NYC have a Baskin Robbins if you want some ice cream too.

Had a Big n Toasty once and it was actually really good, except it just felt wrong eating something so fattening.

But I could always go for a coffee (black, sometimes iced) with a bagel or donut.

And I've had a Krispy Kreme, maybe not hot out the oven, but still, I wasn't impressed at all.

Back
Top Bottom