Dunkin' Donuts "Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich"...............Vol. ONLY 360 Cal

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
:evil: I'm trying it at least once. I liked that McGriddles so this could be good. :wow:

View media item 441126
It's a breakfast sandwich Homer Simpson would love.

Dunkin’ Donuts says it’s set to debut its “Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich” on the nation this Friday, making a split glazed doughnut filled with a peppered fried egg and cherrywood smoked bacon the newest addition to America’s breakfast repertoire.
“The glazed donut is light and fluffy and gives you just the right amount of sweetness,” the Canton, Mass., company said in an announcement on its website Monday. “Combined with the lightly salted, smoked bacon, the texture and flavors marry together in a wonderful way.”
Packing 360 calories, the breakfast treat is about 30 calories less than the turkey sausage sandwich on the chain’s healthy eating menu.

It’s also 90 calories less than rival McDonald’s popular “Sausage McMuffin with Egg.”
Dunkin’ officials revealed they’ve been testing the sweet-and-savory sandwich since April in its Massachusetts restaurants and said the buzz has been positive.
“We had to train our crew members on constructing the sandwich — slicing the doughnut, adding the fried egg and bacon,” said Stan Frankenthaler, the innovation honcho for Dunkin’ Donuts.
The $2.99 treat will be available nationwide, including at 480 Dunkin’ Donuts in New York City, on Friday — which the company has dubbed “National Donut Day.”

Some New Yorkers said they can’t wait to sink their choppers in the sandwich — at least once.
“Sounds sugary. I would try it,” said Leonardo Lozada, 31, of Washington Heights. “It’s not like something I would try as a regular thing, but it sounds good.”
Shahid Amin, 30, of Brooklyn, said it sounds like something that would tantalize all his taste buds. “I like doughnuts, I like eggs, I like bacon, so yeah,” Amin said.
But Sara Shin, 30, of Queens, said the combination sounds too “weird” for her. “I get the sweet and savory, I get what they’re going for, but I don’t think it’s going to work that well,” Shin said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...-egg-sandwich-article-1.1362393#ixzz2VGvnqb5y

Dunkin Donuts :x

Place is worthless outside of their coffee.

What type of Wizardy is this? :lol:. I probably won't eat that though.

Might try it when I go to the East Coast in a couple of weeks. Caloric intake won't be too high, and I'll run it off in Central Park.

Looks good...

Might try it when I go to the East Coast in a couple of weeks. Caloric intake won't be too high, and I'll run it off in Central Park.

Looks good...

Just go to any bodega and get a bacon, egg, and cheese....don't waste your time w/ DD. Trust me.

Looks good...
Try some Tim Horton's too. Their breakfast sandwiches are good. Never tried their donuts though.

I don't understand these weird burgers.  Nothing in me wants to bite into a donut straight through to an egg or hamburger 
sick.gif

I don't understand these weird burgers.  Nothing in me wants to bite into a donut straight through to an egg or hamburger 
sick.gif

Just gimmicks. Blame shows like Man Vs Food or Epic Meal Time. People want to make ridiculous menu items

looks good but to many calories. thats breakfeast lunch and dinner
laugh.gif
What do you eat, breath strips?

**** it, I'll take one. DD's breakfast was always pretty good when I worked downtown (sausage/egg/cheese, onion bagel, hash browns plznthx).

I've made and enjoyed bacon chocolate chip cookies, this should be good too.

Headed to DD right now! Love that they have them here in Vegas. None in L.A. SMH. Also FYI, everyday from 3-6pm they have ANY size iced coffee for 99cents.

Their egg/cheese/turkey sausage crossanwich > .

I remember 7 years ago(**** times flies..) my homie was going on and on, and on about this damn sandwich. After school we drove to a dunkin doughnuts and we all got one.

That sandwich was amazing.

360 calories is prob. misleading as hell the thing probably has like 30+ grams of fat and a lot of saturated fat

Back
Top Bottom