Dunkin' Donuts "Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich"...............Vol. ONLY 360 Cal

Will cop on Friday. So many DD's to choose from round here and I didn't know NYC had 480 DD's that's a ton. And dude dissing their breakfast sandwiches is insane. The bodega may be better and cheaper but the DD breakfast isn't bad.

Call me when Krispy Kreme drops their sandwich..

..**** gonna be a trillion calories, though.

Last edited:
How the sandwich damn near the same calories as just the donut?

Last edited:
Call me when Krispy Kreme drops their sandwich..

..**** gonna be a trillion calories, though.

Im trying to imagine what that would taste like but my tastebuds cannot comprehend.
Dead srs. Like the krspy kreme donut with in tact icing shell wit bacon and a fried egg inside.

Id mike douglas that zeta and risk the health prolems

Last edited:
Im trying to imagine what that would taste like but my tastebuds cannot comprehend.
Dead srs. Like the krspy kreme donut with in tact icing shell wit bacon and a fried egg inside.

Id mike douglas that zeta and risk the health prolems
Oh, damn.

People talking crazy about this sandwich like they never ate a pancake with breakfast in life
laugh.gif

It's a little different, but y'all are acting like it has mozzarella sticks, chocolate pudding and Fruit Stripe gum on it. Seriously, come on.

Oh, and by the way, I had one of those Double Down sandwiches when they were out because I thought it was some kind of joke. It was real, and it was spectacular. I regret nothing. **** you.

Last edited:
Might try it when I go to the East Coast in a couple of weeks. Caloric intake won't be too high, and I'll run it off in Central Park.

Looks good...
Try some Tim Horton's too. Their breakfast sandwiches are good. Never tried their donuts though.

tim horton's be busy as HELL in the morning. i wanna go in there but it always looks dumb packed

I used to eat Dunkin Donuts every morning when I was outta town, I might have to check this out.

the DD breakfast sandwich (anything on a croissant) was the joint when i was a kid. its still good too.

i will be copping on friday along with my medium iced coffee with a mocha swirl and milk (i add sugar at the office)

Back
Top Bottom