DUNKING IN YOUR JAYS!

i dont get it...i ride BMX ive been ridin since was 12, mayb thats where i got my boost...but im 5'9" and weigh 225 and can dunk. yay for Jae lol
AIM: ja3killa23 (always online)
email: [email protected]

call me Authentic Jae!

I'm white, 6'4" and have been dunking since 6'0" and 8th grade

i have no camera to take pics, but i made a video a week ago. if i figure out how to upload it, i'll post

as for dunking in jordans, when i wore my 12's, i always felt like i jumped higher. no idea why.

and as for the guys on here calling out i love 3m, you must not understand that 10' isn't that high. i can stand below the basket, reach up and grab the net while standing flat-footed. so there's not much more to cover to be able to dunk.

most guys who can throw down hard on 10' can probably slam 10'6" as well. try it- when you go back to dunking on 10', you dunk like a monster.

peace

the pictures are of two different dunks thats why they are in the background of one and not the other

smh at all the people bashing on 3M when they don't even post pics themselves

all i can do is grab the rim, maybe 2 more inches then i can, im 5'11

CHICAGO BULLS​

THE DYNASTY
1991,1992,1993,1996,1997,1998​

lol @ the comments. You people are too much. 3M good look on the ups.
I haven't dunk since my 11th grade year when I played ball.

3M took a great pic...... no chance of me being on here other than hanging on the rim...lol
"I Don't Believe You... U Need More People.."​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Quote:
Damn I am going to have to start putting more up.

please do so! your first one was dope, a lil blurry but its still a posterized moment! i cant wait to see what you can do!
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game." -MJ

I cant dunk but I slap the hell out of the backboard!! LOL
3M thats crazy hops, thats definatley a 10ft rim, look at the air he's got and stop hating.

yea i can do that on a 8 foot hoop hahahahaha lol only 13 tho
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

Do Jordan Hydro's count? :lol:
laugh.gif
n502947236_44998_3561.jpg

BallerMayo
MSN: [email protected] AIM: thatkidmayo E-M: [email protected]

no jordans , but some posits . real 10 feet goal . dunk contest at spain . i won ! did an 360 alley oop and some other nice stuff . iam 6 ` 3 . and WHITE . it was my 4th contest ive won . now iam done with dunking , i ve got some bad ankle problems . but back in the days it was soooo funnnnyyyy . look at the nice pic :smile:

thank you very much , ive got not many pictures from my dunks, but i love this very much . i was an very good double hand-ball dunker . that was always my final dunk at the contests , the crowd goes crazy on that dunk :smile:

very nice pic up there
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

T E A M I C E

Quote:
Get off the guys nuts. If you can't see that's 10ft. and he's dunking the hell out of it your in denial. If I could dunk like that I'd have a pic of it on my business card.

Few people here mad that some of us whities can dunk.

^^ You got videos in youtube right? strong dunks very impressive :smile:
smile.gif
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

What up,

Alot of haters on here. If they are dunking on 10ft cool, if not whatev.
Quote:
If I could dunk like that I'd have a pic of it on my business card.
Roflled when I read that.

Btw I'm 5"6 and slap glass hard! I saw the Prof.(And1) dunk a oop from himself and he's 5"6 so I got hope. Since we are on the subject of ups anyone have feedback on strength shoes or ankle weights and vert improvement?

Back
Top Bottom