Dunkman AF1

some of Lebron's AF1.. i've never seen these before but i like them
c4435aedeccf90669080ce134c108e61f9903ae.jpg

Woowee, those are fly. Any info? Real release? Or just samples? And where's all the dudes sweating this post for not being in the retro section?? Haha.

so is this now the colors for limited or pe dunkmans?seeing as the traditional grey/green colorway has gone GR

I love this shoe!...
pimp.gif

Hopefully i can get the opportunity to own the future models as well. The "23" is a nice touch as well behind the tongue and the lasered logos setthem OFFF, but Nick has not revealed those angles i believe.

PO

these do nothing for me outside of the perforated-like leather
THAT looks sweet...but the rest of it looks like a tame shoe. Not a bad thing, just not anything I'd beast over

At first I thought it was gonna be an AF1/Dunk fusion. whew!

they aight, nothin special.

Originally Posted by PO2345

I love this shoe!...
pimp.gif

Hopefully i can get the opportunity to own the future models as well. The "23" is a nice touch as well behind the tongue and the lasered logos set them OFFF, but Nick has not revealed those angles i believe.

PO
I need the Saturday Night Live Forces...... smfh....

wow... those i like. any word on availability? might be the 2nd pair of AF1's i buy this year...

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by PO2345

I love this shoe!...
pimp.gif

Hopefully i can get the opportunity to own the future models as well. The "23" is a nice touch as well behind the tongue and the lasered logos set them OFFF, but Nick has not revealed those angles i believe.

PO
I need the Saturday Night Live Forces...... smfh....

Who doesn't?...
laugh.gif

PO

Very smooth colorway. I have yet to see a poor LeBron AF1 except for those hideous king of spades or whatever that dropped a year or two ago.

Back
Top Bottom