Dunksrnice collection 56K Warning **

dope stuff man. loving the threes  
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 and those am90 customs with the black and orange are SERIOUS. keep doing what you do!

dope stuff man. loving the threes  
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 and those am90 customs with the black and orange are SERIOUS. keep doing what you do!

as I said on NSB, solid OGs though aquas are real beat/ crumbling, great customs, and a real nice collection, keep it up man.

as I said on NSB, solid OGs though aquas are real beat/ crumbling, great customs, and a real nice collection, keep it up man.

Thanks for the kind words NT.

jwdanklefs - Thanks Jake. I still wish you were my size, you got some shoes I still want like those og 1's haha.
CareFreeJR Thanks man, def appreciated.
NiPxD - Thanks man. Correct me if i'm wrong you posted your shoe collection a while back saying you had another user name and you sold most of it since you didn't wear them, but not you got back into it? It's a complex decision, but what I did was keep the ones I can't part with.
SomethingDunk - Thanks, but no, I stopped a while back.
airon0828 - Thanks, appreciate it.
spacej23 - Thanks fam! I'm surprised your still on NT since I don't see you update your blog anymore and such. Thanks again.
krazy88s - Yeah of course. NT is like fam.

Thanks for the kind words NT.

jwdanklefs - Thanks Jake. I still wish you were my size, you got some shoes I still want like those og 1's haha.
CareFreeJR Thanks man, def appreciated.
NiPxD - Thanks man. Correct me if i'm wrong you posted your shoe collection a while back saying you had another user name and you sold most of it since you didn't wear them, but not you got back into it? It's a complex decision, but what I did was keep the ones I can't part with.
SomethingDunk - Thanks, but no, I stopped a while back.
airon0828 - Thanks, appreciate it.
spacej23 - Thanks fam! I'm surprised your still on NT since I don't see you update your blog anymore and such. Thanks again.
krazy88s - Yeah of course. NT is like fam.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Yes, i was NguyenPowderIX. Lol and I still keep in touch with DANRAE BALLA aka Danrae if you know who im talking about. I did sell my collection, TWICE! And i went crazy 2 years ago, acquiring damn near 50 pairs in a year. Now im, again, back at the crossroad of selling them off again. And the first thing I sold, guess what, OG Powder Blue IX. Lol

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Yes, i was NguyenPowderIX. Lol and I still keep in touch with DANRAE BALLA aka Danrae if you know who im talking about. I did sell my collection, TWICE! And i went crazy 2 years ago, acquiring damn near 50 pairs in a year. Now im, again, back at the crossroad of selling them off again. And the first thing I sold, guess what, OG Powder Blue IX. Lol

Back
Top Bottom