DUNKXCHANGE CHICAGO MAY 12TH 1PM TO 5PM LOCATION CLUB 720

cwlk247 -

I thought I hit you back? My bad man.

Any ways, I just dont have enough customs on hand to make it worth it to get a table, so sorry if you were counting on me. Simply havent had the time lately to be producing.

C2
C2customs.com

C2 Customs Myspace

I don't know who she were but that girl on the top floor at the table on the left side of the door was sexy(Any info would be appreciated). The Xchange was an experience for a 1st timer. They had us waiting outside until 1:45 before we got in. It was located on 2 floors. The 1st floor had about 10 tables. 2nd floor had about 10 tables. There were a lot of dunks, a few jordans and creative AF1s. If you wore sz 9-11, then you would've got some stuff. The had some Playoff Lebrons & DMPs(some overpriced). My phone doesn't have a camera(Nokia e62). All and all it was cool. I stayed until 3.
Sz 12 is my passion. FR III sz 12 $175 OBO. Email me at [email protected].

The article W/ pics will be posted tomorrow night. Sneakerfiles were the only site that was there that took pics. kixandthecity was supposed to be there i think they took pics. but i will post the link in here tomorrow. unless someone else has pics but im TEH LAYZAY to post it right now.

yeah, big thanks to dunkxchange for coming to Chicago. Maybe sametime next year we can experience it again. one

i need a dmp in a 10.5....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Back
Top Bottom