DUNKXCHANGE (DXC) SF SEPT 20TH @ CLUB CITY NIGHTS 1PM TO 6PM ALL AGES

FULLY LACED PRESENTS DXC SF SEPTEMBER 20TH AT CLUB CITY NIGHTS

PRE SALE FRONT OF THE LINE PASS WITH TEE SHIRT AND LACES https://secure1.webconnex...dunkxchange_SF_sept_20th

PURCHASE A BOOTH SPACE FOR SAN FRANCISCO DXC SEPT 20TH
https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

September 20th Is the 2nd stop of the weekend for the DXC. We will be in the Bay Area. The DXC this time around will be presented by FULLY LACED. The homiesover at Fully Laced have cooked up a special limited edition tee to go a long with our event. The tee is the California Love tee with the old Battle of theBays Logo. They will be on sale exculsivly at the Fully Laced booth.

Dont forget that we will also be host to the Special End of Summer Sample Sale to some of the Bay Areas best brands. Come out and get great deals on all kindsof gear from your favorite local brands.

The events will be going down with live djs all day as well as special peformances. Cover is only $15 and a portion of the door will be going to The Holy GrailConsignment Shop that was looted during the riots after the Lakers won the NBA championship.

Time of event is 1pm to 6pm and it will be all ages. Location is at Club City Nights 715 Harrison St Sf CA.

If you would like to become a vendor hit us up at 714 809 2028 or email us at [email protected]

We have presale tickets as well just click the link below the flyer or if you would like to purchase a booth click purchase booth space link.

i wont be able to go, but is there anyway i can get that shirt up there besides DXC??????

hopefully i can heat out there this sunday..hopefully i can get rid of some kicks too...any size 11.5-12 people giong to be there?

I'll have a table full of DS 2002+ jordans if I can get a day off work. Anybody know how many pairs I can fit onto a table?
Originally Posted by adoboy23

hopefully i can heat out there this sunday..hopefully i can get rid of some kicks too...any size 11.5-12 people giong to be there?

^theres a parking lot next door, but i never park in there cause u can get a space right in front with ease

i wish i had popped my head into the regional forum sooner. i have some heat i know im never gonna wear and need to part with. maybe next time.

Back
Top Bottom