DUNKXCHANGE SF MARCH 1ST @ CITY NIGHTS 1PM TO 6PM ALL AGE

DUNKXCHANGE MARCH 1ST FEAT UNI@ CLUB CITY NIGHTS 715 HARRISON ST SF CA!!! 1PM TO 6PM ALL AGES $10 COVER PRE SALE TICKETS ARE BEING SOLD EXCLUSIVELY AT WORKMENSSAN JOSE THEY WILL GET YOU INTO THE FRONT OF THE LINE WITHOUT WAINTING AND MAYBE A GIVE AWAY ? WE ARE STILL EXCEPTING TABLES WE ARE ALMOST SOLD OUT SO BEQUICK. HIT US UP [email protected] WWW.DUNKXCHANGE.COM SPECIAL SHOUT OUTS TO OUR GREAT SPONSORS http://www.thedarksideinitiative.com/www.homeroomclothing.com www.thekrate.com www.workmens.com www.bays-usa.com

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

can't wait!!!
ill be there
ill be the asian kid with the huf fitted, supreme shirt, imperials, and black III's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by igotmorekicksthenyou

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

can't wait!!!
ill be there
ill be the asian kid with the huf fitted, supreme shirt, imperials, and black III's.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

So what exactly is that all about? Hows it work? Just people trying to sell dunks? Or can you sell jordans also?

this was one of the weakest dunkxchanges i went to, and i went to them all in sf. so if u guys didnt make it, u missed nothing. there was couple of dealsthough, picked up some ds vamps for 200. for some reason the average age at this even was like 15 years old. hopefully the next one is better

It was not half bad......Fat line to get in though. As always there wasn't much for us big-footed people. Jcsellsf nice running into you and we'll geton top of the D and B summit soon...lol. Thanks again to the Darkside crew for hooking it up!!!

EDIT**
The ages actually suprised me too. I wish I could have had some of the disposable income some of those kids had today. When I was 14 I worked on the weekendsand my money went to concerts and
smokin.gif
. To each his own I guess.

it was ok long line to get in.. I couldn't sell my af1 but that's ok I got some deals

Hope you enjoy your kicks BROC, always good to help you out with any shoes now and in the near future. I'll def watch any kicks in a size 13 for you. Def aHUGE ammount of kids this time , no joke. Kinda scary that a bunch of them had that much loot esp for that age. At that age i didn't even have the moneynor the kicks.

Sold my og 13s. I had a black track jacket and white cement IVs on, I was also holding a carboard sign that said Team Malubay haha

Jcsellsf nice running into you and we'll get on top of the D and B summit soon
likewise! im glad i ran into u cause i would have had a real hard time trying to get through the crowd!
laugh.gif
if u guys ever have problems getting through a big crowd, jus follow broc andyull get through fine
laugh.gif
. dunks n rice, were u the one beat boxin?

Originally Posted by airRML32

Sold my og 13s. I had a black track jacket and white cement IVs on, I was also holding a carboard sign that said Team Malubay haha

i think i saw you

COOL BLOG MAN!
eek.gif

i see me. the one in the HUF hat and dunk sbs...sike didn't wanna waste my time for that

majority looks under 5'5'' and under 18 in high school.

how you kids getting all your money?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom