DUNKXCHANGE WASHINGTON DC SNEAKER EVENT JULY 31ST @ BRAVO BRAVO INFO INSIDE

lol just came back from the dxc smh... some dude was really trying to get rid of his kicks badly hes wwas like 40 for some vnds 8 and he said 20 smh.. turned out hes kicks were a sz11 so i offered him my hot pink g shock since he had the black n pink g shock for his hare 7 sz10 vnds and hes said yes lol thats the only steal i had sold my gibson 4 60 smh.. thats aboutit

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

^I can't comprehend anything you just said.

Same here....

He's talking about a pair of 16's. Someone THOUGHT one of the shoes from the pair got stolen from where they set up, but it just fell behind a couch/chair. At the end of the show some kid got his Cardinal 7's taken because he left it alone on a ledge.
eyes of hazel…you're a big douche bag along with everyone else who agrees with the statement. Nice to see you can earn a reputation on the internet and be judged from it at an event with strangers. Well said eyes of hazel.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

^I can't comprehend anything you just said.

Same here....

He's talking about a pair of 16's. Someone THOUGHT one of the shoes from the pair got stolen from where they set up, but it just fell behind a couch/chair. At the end of the show some kid got his Cardinal 7's taken because he left it alone on a ledge.
eyes of hazel…you're a big douche bag along with everyone else who agrees with the statement. Nice to see you can earn a reputation on the internet and be judged from it at an event with strangers. Well said eyes of hazel.

2iutgu8.jpg

2iutgu8.jpg

[Jerome, from Martin] "First of ALL, WHO IS YOU?!?!?!?!?!?"

- It's hard to respect anyone who says "big douche bag."  You sound like the "typical" dude in this hobby I don't frequent...

- Anyone with reading comprehension got my point...

- I've been to these events, when things were cool and at their peak.  Y'all bammas make them wack.

- I just keeps it funky, I didn't mean to hurt your "hypebeast" feelings.  Didn't know that was in the category of being "elite," but thanks for the comment.  You, Mr. "gorgE88" and "cwlkn247" have nothing in common with me.  I got 18 years in this game trading/reselling/buying/"collecting".  Times have change, and y'all are BAMMAS the main reasons.  If its "just kicks" you can spot me at a DTLR or Shoe City or Footlocker, or at a D.A.R chilling with fam I have built a repore with, talking about everything BUT shoes eating a meal... 

Not being a "big douche bag" going to pay to an event, wearing my "finest," for a bunch of dudes to impress... with no chicks in site that ain't cuffed up.

Did I explain myself enough?  That wasn't even the game when I was younger. 
roll.gif

Since we making assumptions, hope you enjoyed yourself with the $100 you took with you Mr. "gorgE88" and "cwlkn247". 
laugh.gif

[Jerome, from Martin] "First of ALL, WHO IS YOU?!?!?!?!?!?"

- It's hard to respect anyone who says "big douche bag."  You sound like the "typical" dude in this hobby I don't frequent...

- Anyone with reading comprehension got my point...

- I've been to these events, when things were cool and at their peak.  Y'all bammas make them wack.

- I just keeps it funky, I didn't mean to hurt your "hypebeast" feelings.  Didn't know that was in the category of being "elite," but thanks for the comment.  You, Mr. "gorgE88" and "cwlkn247" have nothing in common with me.  I got 18 years in this game trading/reselling/buying/"collecting".  Times have change, and y'all are BAMMAS the main reasons.  If its "just kicks" you can spot me at a DTLR or Shoe City or Footlocker, or at a D.A.R chilling with fam I have built a repore with, talking about everything BUT shoes eating a meal... 

Not being a "big douche bag" going to pay to an event, wearing my "finest," for a bunch of dudes to impress... with no chicks in site that ain't cuffed up.

Did I explain myself enough?  That wasn't even the game when I was younger. 
roll.gif

Since we making assumptions, hope you enjoyed yourself with the $100 you took with you Mr. "gorgE88" and "cwlkn247". 
laugh.gif

Dunkxchange is wack as +*%$ .. Period

Then again .. I'm an old bastard
ohwell.gif

On another note ..

This is THEE most Disrespectful/ballinest #**! EVER ...

Keffiyeh_throwing_cash.gif

7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif

Dunkxchange is wack as +*%$ .. Period

Then again .. I'm an old bastard
ohwell.gif

On another note ..

This is THEE most Disrespectful/ballinest #**! EVER ...

Keffiyeh_throwing_cash.gif

7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom