Durex survey: Average # of sex partners world wide...

Its a survery by a CONDOM COMPANY..Obviously they want you to be like "whattttt!!!???..the average is 10???????..i need to get my game up bc I'm at 6and I thought that was good"..So then you go out and smash more chicks..Which means you'll have to buy more condoms..and if you're stupid enough,you'll buy the wack durex condoms..And their business will increase...Its a conspiracy my dudes...Like some1 said, how is it 27% of people reported having1 partner yet the average is so high?..Very doubtful

I used durex once when I was smashin my ex and it felt like I had plastic grocery bags on my shh

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Chinese be pimping it out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Its a survery by a CONDOM COMPANY..Obviously they want you to be like "whattttt!!!???..the average is 10???????..i need to get my game up bc I'm at 6 and I thought that was good"..So then you go out and smash more chicks..Which means you'll have to buy more condoms..and if you're stupid enough, you'll buy the wack durex condoms..And their business will increase...Its a conspiracy my dudes...Like some1 said, how is it 27% of people reported having 1 partner yet the average is so high?..Very doubtful

I used durex once when I was smashin my ex and it felt like I had plastic grocery bags on my shh

laugh.gif
And they have the nerve to call it Durex. They just mad becausethey'll never surpass Trojan.

Back
Top Bottom