Durk vs. Chief Keef vol beef?

i like keef a lot but durk all day . been sayin this since day one . jackboy , L's anthem , and famous had me sold. keef doesnt have the substance durk has . . .

laugh.gif

Durk got the "C'mon Son" face.

Does Lil Durk have any mixtapes(no dj)/albums out yet?

Ive been playing Dis Aint What U Want and L's Anthem non-stop since I first heard them like 2 days ago :lol:

can some one break down this Chicago rapper gang circle for me. Im lost as **** i thought they all were in the same crew/gang/block/family/homeroom whatever u wanna call it
chief keef fredo santana lil reese lil durk are all in the same gang but chief keef is the only one from a different set/hood
They are all Black Disciples aka BD's but from different hoods & sets. Keef is from Oblock, Durk Lil Reese & Ballout are from 64th Normal aka Lamron, Fredo is from 61st aka Frontstreet & SD is from Black Gate.
what about bibby?

They EBK (every body killer), that dude Top Shotta who be up in Lil Mouse's videos is EBK, too. GD set, it think.. they cool with BD's, tho..

chicago gang **** is confusin

It is very confusing. King Louie is GD and is cool with BD's.

EBK and BDs are cool. If you notice...alot of the same ****** that be in the background of Keef/Durk videos also be in Lil Herb/Lil Bibby videos.

Last edited:
It is very confusing. King Louie is GD and is cool with BD's.

EBK and BDs are cool. If you notice...alot of the same ****** that be in the background of Keef/Durk videos also be in Lil Herb/Lil Bibby videos.

thats because all them lil dudes look the same, trust me bro im from the chi, gang affiliations dont even matter anymore, its more about clicks, OTF GBE are two different clicks within a 300 street gang thats a gang a like 3 different gangs from 3 different blocks in the same neighborhood. Basically chicago has adopted the early 90's NY crew thing and mixed it with the gang culture.

yeah, it aint even really bout sets anymore, a lot of the younger cats changed **** up. its all bout cliques, hoods and business. gd be banging on gd, bd be banging on bd. i think thats where a lot of these other sets come from, once **** pops off between the ****, cats go and make their own s*ht. like EBK claimed stones, but **** popped off and they broke away into their own,, I think, tho.. I'm not from chi, just my understanding or observation based upon **** i read on thehoodup

Last edited:
Yea herb & bibby EBK. Ebk are Die 5 & Die 6. A lot of stones flipped to EBK, like the stones from Moe Town

man yall sure know a lot---yall sound like yall wanna be in the field
lol nah, not even like that..  i just think its interesting -_- i got a curious mind, i just like learning about different ****..

and i aint sayin what im sayin is facts or nothin.. like i said, my general understanding. i'm probably wrong, anyways hahahaa

Back
Top Bottom