DWADE SUCKS!

sorry im making it "worser" for myself because of all the "stupidity" i keep coming up with.

Ok "Worser" I guess im the stupid one....

Again why would anybody say bad things about him?
They are all going to say the same thing, they are not going to put him down so they can look bad and start unnecessary controversy. Who is to say that TimDuncan is more credible than the HS coach at Oak Hill for example. Why would I believe something that Steven A Smith says over a 20 year proven HS coach whocan judge talent? Your example of HS coaches not credible makes no sense. The whole point is that you cant base your opinion on a bunch of quotes. In fact, Ican assure you scouts, or someone who is looking for talent, is going to take a HS coaches input on a player over an opposing player who has played against him

so are you trying to say your average high school coach is just as credible as jerry sloan? or tim duncan, a 4 time nba champ with 5 mvp's & 9 firstteam all nba mentions, one of the greatest pf's ever is just as credible as a high school coach? how are you comparing the two? im not basing wadesgreatness over quotes, but its just something that backs up how good he is. these guys just dont go praise anyone

i do recall the he is the only reason why they won that champioship so lets not say shaq is making him look good. major
indifferent.gif

I believe the refs contributed as well...

Anyway, I do agree that he is HIGHLY overrated, but he certainly doesn't suck...(refs not withstanding of course...)

I guarantee no matter who you talk to,if u ask a player about another player, they are ONLY going to have somtehing positive to say about them.. WHY wouldsomeone say something negative about a player?? THAT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE!!!!

AND LIKE I SAID! I'm sure scouts and recruiters would rather listen to the opinion of someones COACH, then someone they played against.. But thats beyondthe point.. the point is showing QUOTES to justify how good someone is is just ridiculous.. GAIN ur own opinion and back it up yourself, dont go off what otherpeople say...

PS------------------ Dwade 9 assists,8 tunovers! I LOVE that stat line! Good thing they cant beat Indiana.... OH!! and lets look at who Wade was guardin..JAMAL tinsley, who is at best an average point guard, he had 26,6 and 4... NICE DEFENSE wade...... OR!!! you guys can make the argument he guarded DannyGranger.. Well Granger shoot 5-9, above 50%,6 reb, 4 assists, OH, and three steals, which most likely came from pickin wade.

PS------------------ Dwade 9 assists,8 tunovers! I LOVE that stat line! Good thing they cant beat Indiana.... OH!! and lets look at who Wade was guardin.. JAMAL tinsley, who is at best an average point guard, he had 26,6 and 4... NICE DEFENSE wade...... OR!!! you guys can make the argument he guarded Danny Granger.. Well Granger shoot 5-9, above 50%,6 reb, 4 assists, OH, and three steals, which most likely came from pickin wade.
Dude, did you even watch the game, or are you just spouting off ignorance (again) based on what you saw in a box score?
laugh.gif
Please just jump off him already.

I don't think he is a good fit on USA either.

I appreciate the energy he brings to the game but there's a fine line between aggressiveness and recklessness.

No,i didnt see the game.. either way.. MAIN points are they lost.. Dwade had 9 assists and 8 turnovers which is EXTREMLY awful, and he didnt really help theteam win on defense considering the startin one and two guards on the other team had really solid games.. so whats ur point then??????????????

Originally Posted by Samito5

No,i didnt see the game.. either way.. MAIN points are they lost.. Dwade had 9 assists and 8 turnovers which is EXTREMLY awful, and he didnt really help the team win on defense considering the startin one and two guards on the other team had really solid games.. so whats ur point then??????????????

[Principal from Billy Madison] What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling,incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. [/Principal from Billy Madison]
My point? That you didn't watch the game, yet are talking out your rear end about how Wade got lit up, how he had a terrible game, how he wasbasically the reason Miami lost, etc. WITHOUT WATCHING A SINGLE MINUTE OF ACTION. Or how about that you mention that Tinsley scored 26, but conveniently forgetto mention that he shot nearly 30% from the floor (10-27)? Or how about that you throw Granger out there as the other guy Wade covered not because you saw evenone single possession of the game, but because he shot a scorching 5-9 on the night? Or how you point to 9 assists and 8 turnovers as an indictment of hisbeing a bad passer without knowing how many of them came on passes that just went through Shaq's hands, or on charges picked up trying to get to the rim asthe shot clock was running out, or on traveling violations? Oh, my bad. I forgot. You saw the box score last night.

Please, just shut up already. You're making yourself look more foolish with ever post you make in this thread. Just let this one die and hope everyoneforgets about it.

Wahtever the violations were.. EIGHT turnovers is EIGHT turnovers buddy.... a 9 assist 8 turnover night SUCKS! For a guy that is supposedly HOF worthy, thats ajoke night, and they lost to the pacer, so check ur tone bud.

Great point Dionne.. I'm so glad you help out our message board here with ur knowledgge!!

9 assists, 8 turnovers... GOOD GAME WADE!! thats impressive buddy... ya, now everyone is just speechless

DWADE tonight.. 6-22 shooting... THATS impressive buddy.. Yes, he went 18-20 from the line.. he shot welll from there, however that just proves ANOTHER pointof mine- he jumps into people and gets bailed out by refs all the time...

congratulations he got miami to beat the worst team in the league by 4 points tonight! UR DA MAN WADE!

^^^
I guess you didn't watch this game either? Because if I remember correctly, Wade was 3-5 from the floor and 8-8 from the line in the 4th quarter, scoring14 of his game-high 30 in the period that mattered most, on a night when his team (himself included) struggled from the floor mightily against a bad opponent.

And what happened to your "MAIN points"?

they lost..
Miami 91, Minnesota 87

8-4-3x-red.gif

Dwade had 9 assists and 8 turnovers which is EXTREMLY awful,
Much fewer turnovers tonight, but 4 assists to 3 turnovers still isn't that great. So I'll give you this one.

check-mk.GIF

and he didnt really help the team win on defense considering the startin one and two guards on the other team had really solid games..
Let's see...by your logic, the starting guards last night:

Telfair: 7-16
Jaric: 0-3
And let's extend a little more if you like:
Brewer: 0-4
McCants: 7-18

Combined shooting of opposing guards: 14-41 (34%). So by your logic, Wade had a GREAT defensive game!

8-4-3x-red.gif

One outta three ain't bad. Oh wait. Yeah, it kinda is. So...
whats ur point then??????????????
Or do the points you try to make shift based on whichever are the strongest for your DWADE SUCKS! campaign on any given night, as evidenced bypointing to his shooting tonight as an indicator of "suckiness" when the guy's a career 48% shooter from the field?

8-4-3x-red.gif

image002.jpg

This thread is not worthy of any rational response. This dude has no earthly clue in what he's talking about. Just ridiculous.

And you're actually trying to use Wade's recent string of games in which he has struggled(still trying to get right and being consistent posthis off-season surgeries) to validate your inaccurate claims.

You probably thought you were smart and that you were making great points in this thread, huh?

You were wrong.

i have never met anyone who uses more subjective arguments than this guy. You say the quotes i used you could find about any nba player.... PLZ SAMITO SHOW ME?did i use bill walton? who says great things about everyone????

NO I DID NOT..... Look at that list..... GREGG %%*%!%* POPPAVICH..... the chances of that guy giving a player a compliment are about as low as the chances ofyou giving a legitimate argument... you are literally a waste of time. I broke down the points and you did not address even 1 of my arguments... your a joke

peace

HAHAHAHH just noticed "b-ditty"??? do you watch basketball? shaq carried that team in the playoffs? you must have missed those playoffs.

im sorry i dont know who that is? im sure "b-ditty" is better than wade??? and ray allen and carmelo are better slashers than wade???? are youlooking at what your typing.... dude just stop so your reputation on this board doesnt get destroyed anymore.. youve lost any credibility youve ever had....but its okay

cuz your a b-ditty fan....
by the way its b-diddy. What do you have next for me? voshon leonard is better than mj?

oh yah one more thing Samito......plz refer me to Antoine Walkers season in which he put up according to you MONSTER STATS. monster stats???? really? 22 a gamemakes you a monster? especially when you lead the league in shots attempted??..... i was totally unaware of this. The sad thing about all this is wade isnteven in my top 5

Back
Top Bottom