dwayne wade nightmare commerical for his new kicks.

i don't know if anyone caught this, but i was watchin' nba on espn and they showed D.Wade's new commercial titled, "Nightmare". Long story short, in the ended of the commercial he's left at the top of the key with one last defender in his way. He then splits into 4 of himselfs, goes around the defender, and dunks. i caught something odd about the "splitting" part. In the whole commercial he's wearing the black Miami Heat jersey, but when he splits into 4 of himselfs, 3 of them were black, but one was red. This only lasted for a split second. i was just wondering if anyone caught that also, and could it be Jordan's Marketing team throwing in a glimpse of Jordan himself into the commercial. 
I know JB does some tricked out stuff, i.e., "shining the blacklight on the 21's to reveal a message" "pressing the letters M and J on his website to take you to another website." 

i've been looking for the commercial online, but i can't find it anywhere. 

by the way, here's the pic of his new shoes. they aiiiiite. they'll probably grow on me though. 

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/blog/354?idx=0&filter1=1

laugh.gif

It's the 2010 dude...

Just saw the commercial. Thought it was a spalding commercial.
laugh.gif

I liked it though.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wade's new shoe...its ok man everybody messes up. but yeah just saw the commercial. hmm yeah didnt like it at all
indifferent.gif

JB should invest more time in designing nice shoes rather than spending time and money on fancy commercials.

Originally Posted by hooneykoo

i don't know if anyone caught this, but i was watchin' nba on espn and they showed D.Wade's new commercial titled, "Nightmare". Long story short, in the ended of the commercial he's left at the top of the key with one last defender in his way. He then splits into 4 of himselfs, goes around the defender, and dunks. i caught something odd about the "splitting" part. In the whole commercial he's wearing the black Miami Heat jersey, but when he splits into 4 of himselfs, 3 of them were black, but one was red. This only lasted for a split second. i was just wondering if anyone caught that also, and could it be Jordan's Marketing team throwing in a glimpse of Jordan himself into the commercial. 
I know JB does some tricked out stuff, i.e., "shining the blacklight on the 21's to reveal a message" "pressing the letters M and J on his website to take you to another website." 

by the way, here's the pic of his new shoes. they aiiiiite. they'll probably grow on me though. 

The heat wear red jerseys also dont they? I could be wrong, I know they did..

The commercial is approriately titled for this "nightmare" of a shoe. JB needs to fire everybody and hire us.

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

JB should invest more time in designing nice shoes rather than spending time and money on fancy commercials.
They have been in the process of making Dwyane's sig shoe. They advertise him with the 2010 cause they need to try to sell it and can't advertise a shoe that isn't finished. I liked the converse wade commercials better.

before they put wade's shoe out they should cut the melo and cp3's..trash. commercial was cool though.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I actually like the 2010, I must be the only one...lol.
Nope.

I haven't been this excited about a game shoe since the XX2

hooneykoo wrote:

Actually, at the end of that commercial when he splits into four, three of them are Wade, and one of them is MJ in a red Bulls jersey.  I have tivo so I rewound and paused it.  Unmistakably MJ right there.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

The commercial is approriately titled for this "nightmare" of a shoe. JB needs to fire everybody and hire us.
probably wouldnt be a good idea to hire us, if it was up to us it would be all 4s,5,6,11, 12,13,14 for JB... lol 

Behind the scenes + commercial in the 2nd half for those looking for a link.

Originally Posted by freechef

hooneykoo wrote:

Actually, at the end of that commercial when he splits into four, three of them are Wade, and one of them is MJ in a red Bulls jersey.  I have tivo so I rewound and paused it.  Unmistakably MJ right there.

Yep. That's for sure. I saw it as well

Back
Top Bottom