DWAYNE WADE theory

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Wade is no longer the poster child for wheelchair jokes.

Paul "The Truth" Pierce stole it from with Oscar worth performance in game of the 2008 NBA Finals
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
That's not the only thing he won.

Good observations, OP...
But I don't think it's the shoes. Like MJ says, "..It's about what you do IN THEM."

wasnt kobe wearing attitude 00(not sure about the name) in the 00 run?
or did he change to kobe 1s in the playoffs

I was watching Wade yesterday against the Nets and he's arguably the best in the L. Not my arguement, but you can have a legit discussion on that.

He was everywhere, if he was on the Lakers or Cavs each team would be doing just as well if not better.

LeBron is the best in the L IMO, but Wade is starting to creep on Kobe, just not quite yet for me....

If the sneakers are the reason it's not because of no superstition it's probably just cause they are more comfortable for his style of play, they mayflex better or fit his foot better, who knows... whatever works tho.

Healthy Superstars means better league.... Love it.

I noticed that this year, maybe its a mix of health & shoe. I hope D.Wade makes the move to Nike when is contract is up with the Cons. LeBron, Kobe, Wadecommercials would be epic (if Nike does it right)

Wade 4 was garbage. Converse has given him 2 shoes that were half-way decent. Wade 1, and the 1.3.

They need to stop giving him sub-par sigs...

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

d. wade 100% healty is what it is
simon.
I was mad when he didn't play on TNT Thursday against the Cavaliers. Seeing him tomorrow on ABC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Wade is no longer the poster child for wheelchair jokes.

Paul "The Truth" Pierce stole it from with Oscar worth performance in game of the 2008 NBA Finals
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
That's not the only thing he won.

Sports+Pictures+Week+2008+June+23+wo60aozXtxwl.jpg

so y'all think that wade should be mvp cause he leads the league in scoring? please... everybody knows that if kobe wanted he'd be the scoring champevery year for the next 10 years.. both lebron and wade don't have a midrange game..

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

so y'all think that wade should be mvp cause he leads the league in scoring? please... everybody knows that if kobe wanted he'd be the scoring champ every year for the next 10 years.. both lebron and wade don't have a midrange game...
i heard if kobe actually felt like it, he wouldn't have lost game 6 of the finals to the celtics by 40 points

^^ wow are you serious??... wades mid range game is sick... thats where a lot of his point come from... and wade is doing more than just scoring.. he iscarrying the heat on his back doing everything for us to win... from 15 wins last year to where we are now is way better then what we hoped for.. you do knowwhat wade leads lebron and kobe in points, assist, steals, and blocks right??? like i said before and ill say it again... kobe is the best player in the NBA...but this year aint no one seeing wade...

Back
Top Bottom