Dwight Howard: Kevin Durant Is Better Than Lebron James

Have no problem with him saying that. I take his opinion over some of these Lebron stans on here.

Have no problem with him saying that. I take his opinion over some of these Lebron stans on here.

Man oh man, people sure seem to enjoy goin at Lebron now.  That dude opened up a whole new can of worms with his move. 

Nobody said nothin bad about bron accept for the Wizards the past 7 years. 

Man oh man, people sure seem to enjoy goin at Lebron now.  That dude opened up a whole new can of worms with his move. 

Originally Posted by JD617

I have it as:

1. Lebron
2a. Wade
2b. Durant
i value your opinion, but:
2yns9yh.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

but you're right...if Bron stayed in Cleveland, this would be a moot point.  Durant is a SPECIAL player...no doubt about it.  But he's not on Lebron's level.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

but you're right...if Bron stayed in Cleveland, this would be a moot point.  Durant is a SPECIAL player...no doubt about it.  But he's not on Lebron's level.

LeBron will basically get you everything that Durant will PLUS 5-6 more assists. You do the math on how many extra points that generates for your offense. The guy just had the highest assist average for a non-PG ever last season but apparently this gets ignored and the fact that Durant is a better shooter matters more and makes him a better player.

LeBron will basically get you everything that Durant will PLUS 5-6 more assists. You do the math on how many extra points that generates for your offense. The guy just had the highest assist average for a non-PG ever last season but apparently this gets ignored and the fact that Durant is a better shooter matters more and makes him a better player.

im no lebron fan but im going to have to disagree with dwight's statements. as of right now, lebron is the better player. however, the gap isn't as big as people make it out to be.

im no lebron fan but im going to have to disagree with dwight's statements. as of right now, lebron is the better player. however, the gap isn't as big as people make it out to be.

Back
Top Bottom