Dwight Howard might be the biggest clown in the NBA....

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at what's going on in Orlando

[URL]https://twitter.com/#[/url]!/fisolanydn

Wow. Stan says he knows Dwight Howard asked him to be fired

Now that all the cards are on the table, I'm wondering if Stan is coaching tonight. He just outed the clown prince of the NBA

Dwight's goal was to get Stan Van Gundy fired but not have blood on his hands. Too late brother

Dwight Howard, moments after putting his arm around Stan, denies he wants him fired. Wow, crazy times in Orlando

Dwight now denying he asked for Stan to be fired. Asked reporters to give up their source. Hey genius, the source is Stan

Oh Dwight, you've been outed by your coach. And in the moment of truth, you neither cracked jokes or were honest.

I think there is a 70 percent chance that Patrick Ewing makes his coaching debut tonight. Unless Dwight undermines him first

Wow....

30t6p3b.gif

First the trade deadline debacle and now this....

If Ewing were to make his coaching debut against the Knicks...
laugh.gif

But other than that, Stan is a G.

and this is great timing. I can see Orlando slipping out the playoffs with this type of problem.

thanks to Dwight Howard, I find myself starting to like Lebron more and more again every day 

The Van Gundy family.
pimp.gif

SVG knows teams will be lining up whenever he gets on the market, so he's shooting regardless.
laugh.gif

Dwight has proving he's a back stabbing prima donna of an athlete. I thought this dude was supposed to be "christian"? If so why he got kid(s) out of wedlock & all this lyin' & backstabbing?

He is a clown. But not because of this.
Let's not act like Dwight Howard is the first star to lobby to management for a coach to be fired.

This %#*# LITERALLY happens all the time. 

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Van Gundy family.
pimp.gif

SVG knows teams will be lining up whenever he gets on the market, so he's shooting regardless.
laugh.gif

I just loved the fact that SVG pulled no punches here....had enough of the inmate (no plural) running the asylum and told it like it was.  SVG will have his pick of where to coach next year.  In this situation, he comes out looking GREAT...and I'm not just talking about what went down today.  I'm talking about his ENTIRE tenure in Orlando.  

He is a clown. But not because of this.
Let's not act like Dwight Howard is the first star to lobby to management for a coach to be fired.

This %#*# LITERALLY happens all the time. 

You're right, D12 isn't the first player to lobby for a coach to be fired....however, he's the first player that I can think of in this scenario that had an egg on the face because he didn't know that his coach outted him to the press.  It's a BAD look. 

Seems like Dwight Howard is just digging himself into a deeper hole every week

I'm not really surprised if Dwight asked for Stan to be fired. I'm also not surprised if Stan doesn't really give a $@$* either.

Dwight, as usual, just can't make up his mind. If you want to be the all-powerful superstar then do it.. But you can't make a demand then back away when it gets out. Same with the trade deadline fiasco. He just wants to be liked and not be the bad guy, but that has made him disliked for that very reason.

i hope he tears is ACL, MCL, everything associated with the knee. im just so sick of him.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i hope he tears is ACL, MCL, everything associated with the knee. im just so sick of him.
Pathetic. 

Dwight, as usual, just can't make up his mind. If you want to be the all-powerful superstar then do it.. But you can't make a demand then back away when it gets out. Same with the trade deadline fiasco. He just wants to be liked and not be the bad guy, but that has made him disliked for that very reason. 

This. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Ruthless.............................

But I cant lie. Dude is being a little $$!++. Im not gonna wish a career ending injury on the guy. But I dont want to see him have any success in the league. Put this !@+** on the Bobcats and let him win D player of the year and never make the playoffs the rest of his career.

this, trade deadline, baby mammas...dude has become my least favorite player. I'll root for Lebron over this clown
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

And to think we have one more season of this [PMatic] Dwightmare [/PMatic] to look forward to.

he's a diva. Absolutely a clown, has treated the situation of his contract and Orlando team so poorly, he should be hated

I'm just tired of him thinking he is the GM decided who should be on the team and who should be the coach. Same with demanding trades to specific teams. It is their job to play basketball and the managements job to do the rest.

Maybe why it's so annoying is because its so public. If they did this behind closed doors I wouldn't mind, but the fact that we hear about it every day gets old quickly. They may not mean for it to get out, but it does.

Back
Top Bottom