Dwight Howard might be the biggest clown in the NBA....

wadeloyalty.jpg

Dude was a garbage @$! coach anyway. But Otown is the one taking the L's for supporting the piece of trash Howard is anyways. Fans couldn't stand being irrelevant again.

Bizzaro keeps getting exposed as a scumbag. I bet he still leaves after next season.

Dwight is definitely a sucka for this move. He can't make up his mind about being traded, he clearly wants SVG gone then denies it. Hell, I knew he wanted SVG out since 2010. It was clear at the start of the 2010-2011 season that they were mad about the finals and they wanted a change. They just didn't play the same. Dwight doesn't know what he wants, he just wants to be liked by everyone, which is a terrible frame of mind. I know SVG is tired of his BS which is why he said what he said. I hope Dwight Howard never wins anything. Who would want to play with him now knowing how he gets down? I wouldn't.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Bizzaro keeps getting exposed as a scumbag. I bet he still leaves after next season.
^ That name is so appropriate for Dwight
laugh.gif

The Magic front office look like an abused girlfriend in this situation. They will literally listen to anything Dwight says even though it is clearly detrimental to the team. They could have traded him, injected their roster with some youth, and started fresh.

i dont think its the fact that its more public, i think its the fact dwight tries to pull the good guy, trying not to be lebron but infact he makes so many demands then when camera are in his face he denies all his demands

Is Otis Smith a terrible GM? Yes. Can I understand if SVG wasn't the most well liked coach based on his incessant whining and complaining? Yes. Do they deserve a clown like Bizzaro? No. The more i learn about Bizzaro, the more I understand how all these chicks were able to con him into knocking them up. Making good decisions must be his kryptonite.

I thought I was seeing a white Khalid El-Amin (ex UConn point guard) in that clip of SVG handling the rock...
laugh.gif

The more i learn about Bizzaro, the more I understand how all these chicks were able to con him into knocking them up. Making good decisions must be his kryptonite.
Damn.

Why the $!*# did Dwight walk over to Stan in the interview?

Then put his arms around dude...the nerve of some people man.

Is Otis Smith a terrible GM? Yes. Can I understand if SVG wasn't the most well liked coach based on his incessant whining and complaining? Yes. Do they deserve a clown like Bizzaro? No. The more i learn about Bizzaro, the more I understand how all these chicks were able to con him into knocking them up. Making good decisions must be his kryptonite.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The way you're talking, it sounds like one of those chicks might have been your girl or something
laugh.gif

"Do they deserve a clown like Bizzaro?" Man, who gives a @#%! what they deserve. Dwight has handled his FA and this now in the worst possible way, no denying that.

The fans don't deserve it.. but the team? +*+$ em. 

Orlando has been very successful thanks to one person.. Dwight Howard. They won a lot of games, sold a lot of merchandise with this guy's face on it, and got themselves a brand new arena. Does that give him the right to be a jerk? No, not really.. I don't support what Dwight has been doing, but I don't really feel bad for the Magic. SVG has been great through everything, he doesn't really deserve this unnecessary drama and he's kept things together as best as anyone could have expected. The ownership is a bunch of morons, though. Otis should have been fired, they should have made a real decision on Dwight, they enabled this behavior and should have recognized that Dwight can be a huge distraction. Either cave to your superstar and give him what he wanted.. or trade him and move on. 

Back
Top Bottom