Dwyane Wade Appreciation Post

lets bring back this dwyane wade appreciation thread lol, which championship shoes do you guys like best, 1st, 2nd or 3rd ring? Wade managed to win each ring with a different sneaker company.

That's gotta be the second most tired response. Right behind "you mad?".

Last edited:
Look at this guy throwing a damn tantrum like a three year old. :x

WadeTantrum.gif

Big time laker and Kobe fan here but I love this dudes game, probly one of the most underrated players in league history.

The way he attacks and splits pick and rolls is ridiculous and give him credit for nearly mastering the euro-step well into his career.

If they redid 50 greatest he would have to be included , all around better than any 2 guard besides MJ or Kobe....again ALL AROUND.

Big time laker and Kobe fan here but I love this dudes game, probly one of the most underrated players in league history.

The way he attacks and splits pick and rolls is ridiculous and give him credit for nearly mastering the euro-step well into his career.

If they redid 50 greatest he would have to be included , all around better than any 2 guard besides MJ or Kobe....again ALL AROUND.

Agreed, plus the mans got 3 championships under his belt, a lot of people forget that because of Bron's 2 rings. Already a future hall of famer.

Fan of DWade since 05. Actually I liked those Converse Wade Playoffs from that 06 Title run. :lol:

Always and forever will have more rings than LeBron. :smokin

I was huge fan of Wade before he started flopping all over the court and crying to refs. Had a Wade jersey in 2004 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom