Dwyane Wade, Bro, What Happened to Your Face Fam?

the jawline theory has to be false. unless he's been using PEDs since he was a little guy
x2_6cfd1a0

you know how you can tell a smoker by the blackness of the lips? him Bron and Tyson Chandler all have darkness on the forehead around the eyebrows.... steroid stains?

you know how you can tell a smoker by the blackness of the lips? him Bron and Tyson Chandler all have darkness on the forehead around the eyebrows.... steroid stains?

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

the jawline theory has to be false. unless he's been using PEDs since he was a little guy
x2_6cfd1a0
that looks like baby fat plus he is trying to force a smile

look at marquette wade
his jaw is not that big

are you gonna tell me that 2011 wade is fat?

x2_6cfd1a0

look at marquette wade
his jaw is not that big

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Roids are more common than you guys think. Any pro athlete can benefit from them with little to no side effects.

Why wouldnt they take it?

Btw that acne is savage!
Please elaborate....

These guys, if taking PEDs, are not taking huge amounts. Compared to bodybuilding/strength sports. More so for recover.

GH, I'm guessing would be a main one. Not too many sides. After years of abuse, which I doubt they do, there may be an increased risk in diabetes, or acromegaly. All of these are super rare and only if you abuse for a long time. Gh is relatively safe. It will keep you lean, full of energy, and the ability to recover quicker, and promote more growth in fibers.

Other steroids; the hair falling out (probably a myth), nuts shrinking, acne, gyno, high blood pressure, and a few small rare ones, all MAY or may not happen. They can be regulated too. And the effects will reverse when you come off. The other stuff like liver and kidney problems, that health stuff. Might happen, but again only in the case of many years of abuse.

They say roids can cause cancerous growth and of course 'roid rage'. Both of which I think are false. The growth would already have to be there, and there is no studies proving the gear would speed up the growth. Of course no studies prove roid rage exists. If you take a loose cannon and put more muscle on him he's obviously gonna act up more. It's not a real issue.

Steroids in normal small quantities would be beneficial and the pros heavily outwieght the cons. These guys would take it for recovery, boost speed and strength. No where near abusing them. No sides if any would come up or cause problems in the long run. There is still a lot of old bodybuilders that abused for 20+ years easily and are alive and well in their 50s, 60+s, and some with full heads of hair too.

A hoopers cycle won't have many sides. It's hard to look at the longevity of some of these careers, and taking a beating for so many years night in and night out and believe they can keep up naturally.

Man it's late, I think I covered most of it. Give me a shout if any Qs pop up, or arguements

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Roids are more common than you guys think. Any pro athlete can benefit from them with little to no side effects.

Why wouldnt they take it?

Btw that acne is savage!
Please elaborate....

These guys, if taking PEDs, are not taking huge amounts. Compared to bodybuilding/strength sports. More so for recover.

GH, I'm guessing would be a main one. Not too many sides. After years of abuse, which I doubt they do, there may be an increased risk in diabetes, or acromegaly. All of these are super rare and only if you abuse for a long time. Gh is relatively safe. It will keep you lean, full of energy, and the ability to recover quicker, and promote more growth in fibers.

Other steroids; the hair falling out (probably a myth), nuts shrinking, acne, gyno, high blood pressure, and a few small rare ones, all MAY or may not happen. They can be regulated too. And the effects will reverse when you come off. The other stuff like liver and kidney problems, that health stuff. Might happen, but again only in the case of many years of abuse.

They say roids can cause cancerous growth and of course 'roid rage'. Both of which I think are false. The growth would already have to be there, and there is no studies proving the gear would speed up the growth. Of course no studies prove roid rage exists. If you take a loose cannon and put more muscle on him he's obviously gonna act up more. It's not a real issue.

Steroids in normal small quantities would be beneficial and the pros heavily outwieght the cons. These guys would take it for recovery, boost speed and strength. No where near abusing them. No sides if any would come up or cause problems in the long run. There is still a lot of old bodybuilders that abused for 20+ years easily and are alive and well in their 50s, 60+s, and some with full heads of hair too.

A hoopers cycle won't have many sides. It's hard to look at the longevity of some of these careers, and taking a beating for so many years night in and night out and believe they can keep up naturally.

Man it's late, I think I covered most of it. Give me a shout if any Qs pop up, or arguements

Originally Posted by knightngale

x2_6cfd1a0

look at marquette wade
his jaw is not that big

Are you going to tell me he's fat here?

Bottom line is if you hate the heat you are going to say roids.

I've interacted with him in person since he was drafted, he has always gone through acne spurts where his face

is bumpy then it clears up. (maybe cycles, maybe stress because imo it was at its worst during the last place year)

Originally Posted by knightngale

x2_6cfd1a0

look at marquette wade
his jaw is not that big

Are you going to tell me he's fat here?

Bottom line is if you hate the heat you are going to say roids.

I've interacted with him in person since he was drafted, he has always gone through acne spurts where his face

is bumpy then it clears up. (maybe cycles, maybe stress because imo it was at its worst during the last place year)

its just make up

my barber cuts hair for one the players on the heat

and all they kept asking was if he can do "make-up....make-up....make-up"

he cant but would of been extra money in his pocket to think about
laugh.gif

its just make up

my barber cuts hair for one the players on the heat

and all they kept asking was if he can do "make-up....make-up....make-up"

he cant but would of been extra money in his pocket to think about
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom