DXC DC NOV 15TH 1PM TO 6PM ALL AGES INFO INSIDE SUNDAY NOT SATURDAY!!!

The DXC is Back in Washington DC for the 3rd time. We always look forward to going to DC because of the great sneaker enviornment that it provides. Lots ofgreat people and places to meet and see.

The show will be November 15th from 1pm to 6pm. The location is BRAVO BRAVO 1001 Connecticut Ave NW # Ll1 Washington, DC 20036-5532
This will be the last DXC in Washington DC til the summer of 2010 so make sure you come out and get your fix.

PURCHASE PRESALE TICKETS ONLINE HERE: https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunkxchange_NOV14TH

PURCHASE BOOTH SPACE FOR THE EVENT: https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A BOOTH OR BE A LOCAL SPONSOR PLEASE CALL 714 809 2028 OR EMAIL [email protected]

i swear i have to go this @$%+*$% time i missed out the last summer which ruined my whole day im going this 1 for sure

Hopefully a venue with an ATM. Word to the SneakerPimps event where I couldn't unload a damn thing.

grin.gif

Everyday Pple will be in the building without question.

I promise to outsale anyone else.

Well, because pple don't really by many shoes. So it's easy.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Everyday Pple will be in the building without question.

I promise to outsale anyone else.

Well, because pple don't really by many shoes. So it's easy.
Rubbing it in I see... or getting cocky with it lol
laugh.gif
Ibet you don't if I come through selling sneakers for $10 bucks
nerd.gif
...but nah, really... told myself never again

Goodluck!

^^^ Nah, it just makes sense.

You have a room full of pple looking to sell their sneakers.

They all probably have at least $20-50 on them for food, travel, etc.

They don't sell the kicks they toted in there...

To avoid it being a wasted trip out...they cop a t-shirt.

^I'm just messing... I know its easier to move a $20~ buck t-shirt then $100+ bucks pair of kicks... not to mention folks want to look cool, so it'seasier to carry around a nice bag with a shirt then a bulky box lol

Nah but seriously, hope you sell everything... looking forward to those pics from the (Jay-z) event too - lucky...
smile.gif

Kind of random, but throwing it out there because I want to share (but not create a thread for it)... I got some new pics up on my Flickr from a recent tripwww.flickr.com/jaypic

Im just wondering as a cynic.. does it really make sense to buy tickets when a place isn't secured yet?

Lavan...can I sell some T-Shirts at your table?

I want to re-sell some Pple shirts and some ******** stuff as well. lol

Best of luck.

But personal preference, I'll go to the joint Carolina instead...

Better, more relaxed atmosphere. Better deals. More organized. No faking from "ballers". People from everywhere flying in, as opposed to seeing thesame faces/dudes I know.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Im just wondering as a cynic.. does it really make sense to buy tickets when a place isn't secured yet?

Lavan...can I sell some T-Shirts at your table?

I want to re-sell some Pple shirts and some ******** stuff as well. lol
how you gonna ask to use this mans table to resell his own merchandise
roll.gif
you light skinned brothers are ridiculous

Good question, Rock.

I am not in the business of events (well, I am- just not these kind), but I am always amazed that the location always seems TBD until like three days before.

that sweat box they had it in this summer was NOT the look lol....l'il %$# bravo bravo...smh

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

But personal preference, I'll go to the joint Carolina instead...

Better, more relaxed atmosphere. Better deals. More organized. No faking from "ballers". People from everywhere flying in, as opposed to seeing the same faces/dudes I know.

Carolina? There is one of these in NC? Fill me in......

The DXC is Back in Washington DC for the 3rd time. We always look forward to going to DC because of the great sneaker enviornment that it provides. Lots ofgreat people and places to meet and see.

The show will be November 15th from 1pm to 6pm. The location is BRAVO BRAVO 1001 Connecticut Ave NW # Ll1 Washington, DC 20036-5532
This will be the last DXC in Washington DC til the summer of 2010 so make sure you come out and get your fix.

PURCHASE PRESALE TICKETS ONLINE HERE: https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunkxchange_NOV14TH

PURCHASE BOOTH SPACE FOR THE EVENT: https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A BOOTH OR BE A LOCAL SPONSOR PLEASE CALL 714 809 2028 OR EMAIL [email protected]

wAS THERE LAST YEAR TROWIN SHOTS OF PATRON DOWN..... MIGHT COME THRU AGAIN THIS YEAR.

are these joints even worth going too. do cats be taxin out the #@% for kicks. i mean, especially considering i don't even really cop kicks like that nomore. is it worth it??
nerd.gif

you can get super good pricing at these events a lot of the times. Most people selling kicks usually want to get rid of them so they are able to be talked downor bargained with

we will be having the games on tv at the venue so you can have the best of both worlds

Back
Top Bottom