Dylans33's Jordan collection!

What's up everybody? My name is Dylan, im 17, and i have been collecting for 2 years, give or take. It all started my sophomore year when a new kid cameto school. He wore a different pair of J's everyday. I used to buy Iverson's, Air Force 1's, and other basketball shoes, but that kid inspired meto start collecting J's. I know i don't have much, I can't afford to buy J's all the time but i do what I can. Yes, I know i should try to getsome older J's, I'll work on that. My favorite Air Jordan is probably a toss up between the III and the V. Hopefully i can become a jumpman loyalist.Thanks for checking out my collection and all comments are welcome.

Air Jordan I's (mids)

Air Jordan I's (lows) & III's

Air Jordan V's

Air Jordan VIII's & i.e. XI's

Air Jordan XV, XX1, XX2, & AJF 12

True Blue Spiz'ike...I forgot about these, thats why they're by themselves

Air Jordan XX3

My "set up"

Thanks Guys!

your V lineup looks similar to mine.

clean Ali and Jordan pictures too.

and that setup is ill, but i'm one of them keep em in the box types.

Congrats on becoming a Loyalist too btw

nice Vs!

seems like everyone's new year's resolution was to post a collection pic, haha! we've had a ton of them the first week of the year. i'm glad tosee what everyone's got.

It all started my sophomore year when a new kid came to school. He wore a different pair of J's everyday.
laugh.gif
i was a new kid during my 11th grade year,some people told me they got into collecting because of me also.
nice collection man, welcome to the squad
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom