E from Entourage...volume unrealistic

I still see him as that young boy on that show with the bunny.
laugh.gif

I heard that Turtle was dumped by Jaime Lynn in RL. But I can't verify that, I jsut remember seeing it on ESPN's PTI.

The social ladder is HUGE for girls. Knowing this and taken advantage of it has gotten me way more college play than I should have.

kevin_julianne.jpg

kevin_connolly6.jpg

haylie_kevin.jpg

gallery-3907981.jpg

This post is SO stupid. Come on OP. You really asking this question? Dude pulls mad women in real life.

no its not unrealistic...it depends on your personality or status for the most part. For example, how do you think so many frat dudes pull bad females despite being overweight and looking like they havent showered and shaved in days?

Dude is my idol. I've actually been told by a few people that I remind them of a black E. I'm pretty sure it has to do with my height/personality because I look nothing like him.

I've seen dude at the beach during the summer on Long Island..

My man throws down at this bar on Fire Island with ALL shorties. E is cool with me.

It's probably because they don't want vince because he might be out of their league so they go with the next best thing.. Either way, E is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Dude is my idol. I've actually been told by a few people that I remind them of a black E. I'm pretty sure it has to do with my height/personality because I look nothing like him.

All my boys swear I'm Turtle.

Short, Italian, facial hair, drives all my boys everywhere, smokes the most outta all my friends, always talkin about the P.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom