• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 I meant retail titles. The Order, MLB The Show and if you want to include digital titles like Ori then Helldivers.

I'm not acting like Sony has exclusives every month. My point is it's just spread out throughout the year.

Until Dawn is coming and there are third party exclusives like J stars Victory, Persona 4, Tales and Dragon Quest Heroes.
No guns in those. They won't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Ori, scream ride and state of decay vs The order, MLb and bloodbourne. The games aren't big but let's not act like Sony has exclusive games every month. They have more indies that fill in the gaps

Ori

Ask yourself the same question. Because only game I can think of is Bloodborne.
I meant retail titles. The Order, MLB The Show and Bloodborne and if you want to include digital titles like Ori then Helldivers.

I'm not acting like Sony has exclusives every month. My point is it's just spread out throughout the year.

Until Dawn is coming and there are third party exclusives like J stars Victory, Persona 4, Tales and Dragon Quest Heroes.
U know only Bloodborne worth mentioning from the list. The Until Dawn titles aren't really for me, not knocking them but I know I won't be copping those. 

I was actually hoping to see some Persona 5. Should've known better
tired.gif

U are in  the Destiny thread bro...yall just as FPS hungry as us. Some of those guys step into the PS4 thread and are confused and amazed other games exist out of Destiny. 

Wow I have 2 post in the destiny thread. A game i dont care to cop btw with how lackluster them reviews have been. You got me. Dude didnt say we don't play shooters. He said we know about games that don't have guns.

Have no clue about games outside destiny? Doubt it.

Last edited:
U know only Bloodborne worth mentioning from the list. The Until Dawn titles aren't really for me, not knocking them but I know I won't be copping those. 
Bloodborne has the critical acclaim but personally, Persona 5, J stars and Dragon Quest heroes are what im looking forward to.

Bloodborne has the critical acclaim but personally, Persona 5, J stars and Dragon Quest heroes are what im looking forward to.
Yall sold me on BB but with the titles shown today between both systems I doubt I have space for more games lol. Ill watch twitch when they drop for a final call

Just got back from the theater. It was great seeing the games like that on the huge screen.

SO hyped for The Last Guardian.

Horizon looks A MA ZING.

Dreams is weird and crazy. I know people are gonna cook up some great experiences with that.

Uncharted 4 is ridiculous. I don't think you can truly appreciate how good it looked if you were watching on stream.

I needed that No Man's Sky Morpheus announcement, but I guess I'm gonna have to wait.

Last edited:
On the real though, Sony shilling a KS fund on stage at e3 is insulting :lol: :smh: :x

Glad the game is coming out though. Need that closure.

UC4 looks amazing. Will need to cop the remastered collection though to catch up. :pimp:

I'm done for the night brahs.

It was fun as hell as always :smokin

Anyway. See you guys in the morning, so see can throw shade at Nintendo together :lol:

It's been fun but I gotta prep for meetings tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great E3 week. Will try to check in and out while waiting in the lines :smh:

Below are the answers to the SE hints I dropped earlier.

Couple hints at a few SE announcements:

View media item 1578929
SE x Platinum games collaboration

View media item 1578931
World of Final Fantasy

View media item 1578932
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Remix (PS4)

View media item 1578933
New Front Mission game

About ******* time

And Forgive me, I've been busy all day. Has any word of Gran Truismo been uttered throughout the day?

I'm days away from trading in my PS4 for an Xbone if Sony doesn't get a good racer. All the stuff I play is multi console at this point. I got a PS4 because I love the platform, but Project Cars and Drive Club just aren't cutting it.

That grey PSX controller might make me stay though. And Fallout mods.

NVM. JUST SAW SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED.

I ******* KNEW IT. I KNEW IT WAS COMING.

I REMEMBER HAVING A BACK AND FORTH ABOUT SHENMUE VS THE LAST GUARDIAN WITH SOMEONE IN THE PS4 THREAD.

SHENMUE 3, WE COMING PLEIGHBOI.

KICKSTARTER, WE FINNA KICK SOME ***.

bruh

i need someone to be mad at sony with me for not mentioning gran turismo

im alone on dis fam i want gran turismo

Back
Top Bottom