• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xbox has a loaded November. If they move Tomb Raider, it'll only benefit them.

But then again, Rusty's argument becomes invalid....

Decisions, decisions.

What argument? :lol:

UC4 got delayed cause the game wasn't going to be ready, Tomb Raider would be to avoid a sales black hole

Different situations

:lol:

You should really be saving your energy to defend the shade tonight

All I'm pointing out is that you're salty.
Which you seemingly don't disagree with.
Stay salty or get an xb1.

Why would I be salty though.

Unless the XBone gets a FF game or MVC4, you won't see me salty.

Settle, down. it's only facts :lol:

PS Stans are the worst
stans for either are worst. I'm excited to hear everything that everybody has to offer 
nthat.gif

Hybrid, any plans to bring Kojima to SE? :nerd:

No joke he's been in the Japan office a bit but that's not uncommon as he has friends there. However, from what I've heard her really likes the U.S. So I would expect someone US based to pick him up.

People say that PS stans are the worse when the Sony conference hasn't even been shown yet Xbox stans already have declared a winner? Lets just wait until tonight is over with and then we can declare a winner. I'm excited when both consoles push each other because this way each one needs to try a bit harder to perform. And then it results in better products for everyone.

No joke he's been in the Japan office a bit but that's not uncommon as he has friends there. However, from what I've heard her really likes the U.S. So I would expect someone US based to pick him up.

hes been going on about how the US makes better games since the original Gears of War. Real interested in what he does next

How do you have this info btw?

They aren't gonna delay tomb raider. If anything they would move it up. You wanna get it out before Black Friday and also if they do the bundle like last year with AC, you also wanna get those on the shelves before Black Friday. Best bet is to get it out in October somehow

hes been going on about how the US makes better games since the original Gears of War. Real interested in what he does next

He is actually Hironobu Sakaguchi

Can I get an X1 recap. I saw Gears 4 :smokin i couldn't really focus cause the fam was talking. From what I remember seeing I was seriously disappointed. I just need to make sure I didn't miss something iYen iYen :nerd:

I have friends in PR who worked for his LA studio.

Can I get an X1 recap. I saw Gears 4 :smokin i couldn't really focus cause the fam was talking. From what I remember seeing I was seriously disappointed. I just need to make sure I didn't miss something iYen iYen :nerd:

Halo 5
New controller
New cgi trailer for recore game from inafune
Backwards compatibility
Fallout 4 with mods
Forza
Windows 10 games
Indie segment
Rare collection
Pirate rare game
Tomb raider
Early access games
Gears 1&4
Hololens

Last edited:
Showed a wack the division trailer
A new controller u can customize
Backwards compatability but only trash games for now
Gears 1 remaster
Minecraft vr
Gears 4 which looked like it played like resident evil 1/2/3
Tomb raider gameplay of her just climbing a mountain for damn near 5 minutes
Plants vs zombies trailer
That's about it
Trash conference

Back
Top Bottom